ADVERTISEMENT

B1G West is total trash

Doesn't tell the whole story. Iowa led until under a minute left. Wisconsin got a garbage TD at the very end off a turnover.
Sorry, that is like us trying to say that Northwestern didn’t really win somehow because we were 10 points ahead with just a few minutes left in the game. That’s why the whole game is played. Wisconsin beat you in your own house. Deal with it.

Might be time for realignment as it's ridiculous right now. OSU, UM, MSU and maybe PSU would run away and hide if they were in the West.
MSU lost to NW, MSU beat PSU and NW was up 17-0 over Michigan. The conference is much more balanced than people think. Hell Minny gave OSU a game for 3 quarters. OSU has a hard time playing to their talent level every game, they just have so much talent and depth, that they usually win in the end.

Iowa is looking as good as any in the B1G West, but they have a habit under Ferentz of losing to a team they shouldn’t. I can see a team like Purdue or Northwestern upsetting the Hawks like has been done many times in the past.
True, that team was Wisconsin.

In all fairness we will have our hands full with every team left on our schedule minus Illinois.
I agree - although you should add Nebraska in addition to Illinois as of today. Not too many teams in the B1G a team can overlook anymore.

Sorry, that is like us trying to say that Northwestern didn’t really win somehow because we were 10 points ahead with just a few minutes left in the game. That’s why the whole game is played. Wisconsin beat you in your own house. Deal with it.
It was a very close evenly matched game. Besides OSU, Iowa's our toughest game yet.

MSU lost to NW, MSU beat PSU and NW was up 17-0 over Michigan. The conference is much more balanced than people think. Hell Minny gave OSU a game for 3 quarters. OSU has a hard time playing to their talent level every game, they just have so much talent and depth, that they usually win in the end.
This. It’s closer than the Wisconsin/Michigan game demonstrates. I think Michigan is just clicking right now. Heck, Iowa played Indiana and Minnesota tougher than OSU did. We will find out in two weeks when Iowa has a winnable game in Happy Valley.

I'm a Nebraska fan, but there is no way that's happening. Have you seen our secondary? Our offense can't score enough points to cover that glaring weakness.
You guys are winning out besides OSU. Just got to get that 1 win and that will happen this week. Iowa is garbage

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT