ADVERTISEMENT

Any insight on who is in the lead at QB

Originally posted by Cornicator:

Originally posted by jflores:
I think in general, one could make the argument that on paper, NU's QB recruiting hasn't been too bad over the years. What football god did we piss off that

Curt Dukes
Harrison Beck
Sam Keller
Cody Green
Brion Carnes

and in the future potentially Stanton and Armstrong don't quite pan out like we thought they would. There's the better part of 15 years of touted, talented QB's that didn't do jack squizzle at NU, although Bo's crop still have a couple years to prove themselves and will likely be the best of the bunch.

The 2 best QB's we've had, were a 2 star in Ganz and a JC transfer in Zack Taylor at 3 stars. Not the guys we fans thought we'd be making hay with.
This post really bugs me. Im bugged because I dont really care about trying to defend Tommy Armstrong. I too believe Nebraska can do better or Tommy must get much better.

However, the comparison to above QBs bugs me more. Tommy has already done way more than all those above QBs combined. To suggest he's in the same ball park is ridiculous. He's a good football player. He has some limitations, but comparing him to Harrison Beck, Dukes, or even Sam Keller is idiotic.
To be clear, I in no way think TA has performed similarly to Curt Dukes. I'm mainly saying 2 things.

1. NU has recruited on paper at least, at a decently high level for QB in the last 15 years of post Osborne wildnerness. Its not like Solich, BC, and Pelini, were making due with 2 stars.

2. On the flip side, of all those stars we recruited in the post Conf Championship years, our two best QB's were a 2 star and JUCO 3*.

For me, the comparison of Stanton or TA to Dukes or Beck, begins and ends with this: everyone of those guys was recruited to be the savior of NU football and had some credentials to make a fan think it might be true. TA is 15-5 and is a good player, and I'm one of those that thinks he'll probably start this year unless someone makes a miracle run. I'm not looking to replace the guy. So yes, he is more accomplished on the field than Dukes. But if he plays 2 years (and really only one full year, the other year he started not by choice because the starter got hurt), and then loses out a job to a redshirt freshman who was an under the radar late addition type guy, its hard to say TA lived up to his billing as the next 4* savior of NU football anymore than Beck or Dukes did.

Edit: So I guess what I'm saying is, the comparison only holds if TA or JS doesn't pan out. If TA or JS live up to billing, there's no reason to put them on a list of 4* failures.
This post was edited on 3/18 12:40 PM by jflores

Originally posted by big red22:

Originally posted by dinglefritz:
This may sound heresy to some, but the guy Tommy Armstrong most reminds me of in his skill set and performance is Tommie Frazier. Tommie Frazier given the same defense we've put on the field (and I don't mean talent level) and the same offense that TA has had to work with would have probably had similar results. Our problems these past few years were NOT the QB. He made mistakes sure and he wasn't the best passer. I've got news. Tommie Frazier made mistakes and wasn't a very accurate passer either. They both were/are great at running the traditional option. The difference is that Tommie Frazier had a phenomenal team and coaches (head coach and DC specifically) around him. TA hasn't had that same luxury. Tommy Armstrong on those championship teams IMO would have been able to do very similar things to Tommie Frazier. It's all about timing and perspective. JMHO>
This is exactly how I feel
This is also my opinion. You put TA on a Cadillac option team and a hella defense, and he probably is the savior of NU football.

Frazier was not perfect, he, I believe was a better passer than you are giving him credit for.

The real difference between TA and Frazier though , is Frazier's decision making , especially in the heat of the battle.

Frazier made the right choices, when too run ,when to pass, and who to pass too.

TA does not run often enough or soon enough, does not go through his progressions , makes bad throws and is off target way too many times.
This post was edited on 3/18 12:52 PM by rcnut223

Whether you like TA or not, regardless of how you felt about TM, and so on....

....the point here is that for the first time in a long time, there is an open competition at the QB position.
happy0030.r191677.gif

Tommy Fraizer was arguably the greatest CFB player of all time. As in ALL TIME. I could see how everyone could confuse the two.

Originally posted by bigboxes:

TT don't get me started on EC. EC had to overcome FS. If it wasn't for him we'd have seen BP like seasons. EC had "it". That it being leadership, determination, skill and toughness. He was quite possibly the best QB to play at NU. I can only imagine how he would have done under TF's "pipeline" and having AG and LP in the backfield.
Eric Crouch was not the greatest qb at Nebraska by any stretch. He was very, very good...far better than TMart in any comparison. However, he held onto the ball far too often. Imagine what our offense could have done if Crouch would have stretched the field horizontally. With teams keying on Frost, Diedrick should have had much bigger years while at Nebraska.

P.S. Just a stat comparison from their best years that will make Boxes head spin.

Passing:

Crouch (2001)
55 Comp.%, 1510 yards, 7 tds, 10 ints.

TMart (2013)
62 Comp.%, 2871 yards, 23 tds, 12 ints.

Rushing:

Crouch (2001)
1115 yards, 5.5 avg., 18 tds

TMart (2013)
1019 yards, 5.2 avg., 10 tds

This post was edited on 3/18 2:07 PM by Tulsa Tom

Originally posted by Tulsa Tom:

TT don't get me started on EC. EC had to overcome FS. If it wasn't for him we'd have seen BP like seasons. EC had "it". That it being leadership, determination, skill and toughness. He was quite possibly the best QB to play at NU. I can only imagine how he would have done under TF's "pipeline" and having AG and LP in the backfield.
Eric Crouch was not the greatest qb at Nebraska by any stretch. He was very, very good...far better than TMart in any comparison. However, he held onto the ball far too often. Imagine what our offense could have done if Crouch would have stretched the field horizontally. With teams keying on Frost, Diedrick should have had much bigger years while at Nebraska.
He held onto the ball because he has an absolute beast with it in his hands.

So, I'll ask the question that is the elephant in the room.. Who Transfers?

Originally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:
Originally posted by NikkiSixx:
So, I'll ask the question that is the elephant in the room.. Who Transfers?
I bet I could make a pretty accurate guess...
Go on............

My co-worker who knows JS hung out with him the other day, didn't seem to display any disgruntlement with the QB situation. So I would guess if there are any transfers JS might not be one of them.

But you know how far that goes.

Jamaal Lord was just like T-Ragic in that they would get a lot of their passing yardage on the occasional long ball.
Do you ever watch football? TMagic had one of the lower yards per completion stats among the qbs in question. He threw a ton of quick outs and hit the TE a lot more than we have the last two years. Take some advice: Just be a hater...don't get into any specifics because that is your downfall.

Eric Crouch (2001)
ypc: 14.3

Jamaal Lord (2003)
ypc 15.3

TMart (2013)
ypc: 12.6

Tommy Armstrong (2014)
ypc: 15.2

I loved Martinez, and I love Armstrong too. No need whatsoever to have to choose one or the other.

Yeah, I don't see the need to choose between one or the other. It's just confusing to some of us why some people were so down on TM3 while at the same time being so supportive of TA4 when there isn't a whole lot of difference between the two.

TM3 is turnover prone? TA4 is even MORE turnover prone.
TA4 throws a better deep ball? TM3 was FAR better at at the short-to-intermediate game. He even knew how to throw it to a TE.
TA4 better at running option? TM3 was a bigger threat to take it house at any given moment.
Both QBs had their share of WTF moments and both QBs led us to several double digit come-from-behind victories.
Both QBs led us to 9 and 10 win victories in spite of questionable OL and horrid defenses.
Both QBs failed to ever win a conference championship and do better than a 4 loss season.

One QB is the most hated QB in Nebraska history, while the other gets compared to Tommie Frazier?? (And you are asking this board for insight?)
eek1.gif

I keep hearing about TA4's edge in leadership, but I believe TM3 also was a leader- just in a different style. I don't believe it possible for him to lead us to all those comebacks without a good amount of leadership. I just think it was more by action than words. I think such subjective analyses as 'eyeball test', etc are just convenient ways to justify one's viewpoint.

I think some people never got over TM3 being named the starter over Zac Lee period. A few of them have been non-stop assassinating the guys character since then. They don't like his personality or how he answers questions or he's got aspergers and all that other pathetic crap. I mean, are we still in junior high or what? Some of it also had to do with his helicopter dad. But that wasn't on TM3. All that kid did was try his hardest to compete and win for Nebraska. He even got an outside QB coach for the summer to help him with his mechanics. And the improvement was noticeable. I wonder how good he could have been had he had a couple years with Riley/Langsdorf. Even to this day, the guy has always been 100% supportive of Nebraska and despite all the hate he received, he has never had anything but great things to say about the Big Red.

But enough on that. Tommie Frazier was the Michael Jordan of college football and to compare TA4 to him is laughable. Also, while I'm soapboxing away, maybe we should wonder how TM3 would have done with Crouch's supporting cast. They were similar in a lot of ways. EC was way overrated at running the option. He was elite at keeping the ball certainly, but anytime he ran the option, my heart would stop because his decision-making was average and his pitches were TM3-like. TM3 was a better passer as well. But Crouch was good in a lot of other ways as well, I don't want to sell him short. Hell, both QB's were rumored to have quit the team at some point so they are even on that score as well.

Jamaal Lord was just like T-Ragic in that they would get a lot of their passing yardage on the occasional long ball.
Do you ever watch football? TMagic had one of the lower yards per completion stats among the qbs in question. He threw a ton of quick outs and hit the TE a lot more than we have the last two years. Take some advice: Just be a hater...don't get into any specifics because that is your downfall.

Eric Crouch (2001)
ypc: 14.3

Jamaal Lord (2003)
ypc 15.3

TMart (2013)
ypc: 12.6

Tommy Armstrong (2014)
ypc: 15.2
You know what ypc means? It does not mean how many long bombs each QB would complete. It is an average. TM had inflated stats that never translated into victories. He was a solid 4 loss a year QB. We hit ceiling under TM and there was no way he was getting any better. He is what he was. Bo went with TM and his lack of recruiting or any real competition at any position had us stuck with him. The only way you could lose playing time was to get in his dog house. It's like the Martinez familly had something on BP. I didn't hate TM nor BP. I disliked some of their personality traits, but the most important thing was that NU did not play well as a team and it showed on the field and in the standings.

Two guys who deserved better by our fan base was Jamaal Lord and Tmart.
Puleeze. Two guys who should've been cut. I'll always love their effort, just not them. They had a lot of talent in their legs. However, they both were lacking in the leadership department. Another negative would be their crappy head coaches who recruited/elevated them to their position on the first place. Jamaal Lord was just like T-Ragic in that they would get a lot of their passing yardage on the occasional long ball. Otherwise, their passing mechanics were g-damn awful. They could run, but as soon as the opponents figured out their "game" it was all over for NU. It wasn't all their fault as their head coaches couldn't recruit to keep their job (see how I made a joke out of their deficiencies). TT, you really don't know what you are talking about. Please, just turn off your internet connection.

Lord and TM weren't the greatest QB's to ever lace them up, but I'm having a real hard time convincing myself that I really wanted to live through 4 years of Cody Green or insert other "even less talented hack" here.
Again, I blame the head coach for the recruiting of them and their competition. It's sad that they were the "best" at their position at NU. I'd rather seen Cody Green go down in flames then watch another "that's the best we've got" with Taylor Martinez.
This post pretty much exposes your agenda.

Originally posted by cubsker:

Two guys who deserved better by our fan base was Jamaal Lord and Tmart.
Puleeze. Two guys who should've been cut. I'll always love their effort, just not them. They had a lot of talent in their legs. However, they both were lacking in the leadership department. Another negative would be their crappy head coaches who recruited/elevated them to their position on the first place. Jamaal Lord was just like T-Ragic in that they would get a lot of their passing yardage on the occasional long ball. Otherwise, their passing mechanics were g-damn awful. They could run, but as soon as the opponents figured out their "game" it was all over for NU. It wasn't all their fault as their head coaches couldn't recruit to keep their job (see how I made a joke out of their deficiencies). TT, you really don't know what you are talking about. Please, just turn off your internet connection.

Lord and TM weren't the greatest QB's to ever lace them up, but I'm having a real hard time convincing myself that I really wanted to live through 4 years of Cody Green or insert other "even less talented hack" here.
Again, I blame the head coach for the recruiting of them and their competition. It's sad that they were the "best" at their position at NU. I'd rather seen Cody Green go down in flames then watch another "that's the best we've got" with Taylor Martinez.
This post pretty much exposes your agenda.
My agenda is that NU be competitive, avoid blowout losses and win championships. Playing favorites, being hostile towards the fans and media and basically ruining all traditions at NU sounds like your agenda.

You know what ypc means? It does not mean how many long bombs each QB would complete. It is an average. TM had inflated stats that never translated into victories. He was a solid 4 loss a year QB. We hit ceiling under TM and there was no way he was getting any better. He is what he was. Bo went with TM and his lack of recruiting or any real competition at any position had us stuck with him. The only way you could lose playing time was to get in his dog house. It's like the Martinez familly had something on BP. I didn't hate TM nor BP. I disliked some of their personality traits, but the most important thing was that NU did not play well as a team and it showed on the field and in the standings.
YPC is an indication in the football world of whether or not you are stretching the field. The higher the YPC generally means the more deep plays that you rely upon.

Second, are you really complaining that Bo stuck with an all-Big Ten quarterback? Really? He was supposed to bench the guy who the other Big Ten head coaches said was the best quarterback in the league? Really?

Your agenda is obvious.

Tom, do you agree that Bo's defenses were terrible post Suh, and that every offense he had was constantly one of the worst re: penalties and turnovers?

Tommy Fraizer was arguably the greatest CFB player of all time. As in ALL TIME. I could see how everyone could confuse the two.
Tommie Frazier is only the greatest QB in CFB history according to Husker fans and he gets that distinction because he had one of the greatest teams and coach around him. You better go back and look at how Tommie ran up the numbers he did because usually it involved one pitch fake and a long run for him or a pitch to Ahman Green or Lawrence Phillips behind the freaking pipeline. OBTW, he had an NFL fullback and an unbelievable defense on the other side of the ball. What Tommie accomplished was amazing but take off the rose colored glasses. He had plenty of wtf moments in the passing game. He was a serviceable passer but not a good one. He didn't have to be a great passer. As I posted, some people were going to view it as heresy but that's my honest opinion. Give TA that same team and coaching and he could have similar results.

Originally posted by WestCoastCornhusker:

Tom, do you agree that Bo's defenses were terrible post Suh, and that every offense he had was constantly one of the worst re: penalties and turnovers?
Start a thread about Bo's defense and I will answer it. This really has nothing to do with Bo. Care to make a comment about quarterbacks?

Tommie Frazier is only the greatest QB in CFB history according to Husker fans and he gets that distinction because he had one of the greatest teams and coach around him. You better go back and look at how Tommie ran up the numbers he did because usually it involved one pitch fake and a long run for him or a pitch to Ahman Green or Lawrence Phillips behind the freaking pipeline. OBTW, he had an NFL fullback and an unbelievable defense on the other side of the ball. What Tommie accomplished was amazing but take off the rose colored glasses. He had plenty of wtf moments in the passing game. He was a serviceable passer but not a good one. He didn't have to be a great passer. As I posted, some people were going to view it as heresy but that's my honest opinion. Give TA that same team and coaching and he could have similar results.
You're rewriting history and dis-respecting Tommy at the same time.

ah, msg board land where we would rather have seen what Player A could do instead of have what Player B did.

Player A

228 of 419 for 2592 yards, 54.4% comp, 6.19 yds/att, 17 TDs, 11 INTs, QBR of 114.5, 78 carries for 283 yds, 3.6/carry against Conf USA competition

Player B

228 of 368 for 2871 yards, 62% comp, 7.8 yds/att, 23 TDs, 12 INTs, QBR of 141.6, 195 carries for 1019 yds, 5.2/carry against Big Ten competition

iaOriginally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:
Don't get me wrong. I believe Tommie was one of Nebraska's greatest QBs of all time. I just don't think you can make a sweeping diagnosis of him as CFB's greatest QB of all time. There are just too many variables to make that assumption and he had probably the greatest set of teammates of all time around him. I stand by my assertion that TA has a very similar skill set. Heck personally, I liked Turner Gill's abilities better than Tommie's. Gill didn't have the defense to back him up that TF had. Look at the numbers that Gill's offense put up. The only thing that kept him from a MNC was a loaded Miami team that ended up having a dozen or so long time NFL players on their roster from both sides of the ball. Give Gill TF's defense and who knows how many titles they win. You want to proclaim TF the greatest college QB of all time without considering that he won the titles he did because we had tremendous defenses to go with him. DEFENSE was what killed us these past few years and it was what let Gill down too. IF TM would have had a defense like TF's defenses maybe we would be talking about him as the greatest QB of all time.
dead.r191677.gif

There is a nice vid out there where coach fields some questions after yesterday's practice and gets asked a lot of questions about the QB position.

Sometimes body language tells more than words, but here is my opinion from what I saw and heard in the vid as well as some of the other practice reports out there.

Tommy sat out with back spasms, which have been bothering him for a few days. (Is this a veiled attempt to try to explain away the interceptions recently? I don't know, and it doesn't really matter, but it's going to cross peoples minds regardless.)

Fyfe and Stanton took most of the reps with the first team it said in one article (for Wed practice i think)

He pretty much has a decision made, he's not ready to make anything official, so there is still a chance things could change, but he says he has thoughts on it and he's visually a little uncomfortable (crosses arms, puts hand on forehead) and also mentions that he hasn't had a chance to talk to the kids, (using a bit of a sadder tone, I presume he doesn't like to give kids bad news). He also tries to play down the depth chart, saying he isn't concerned about it until fall. But my take is, he has his top 3.

I don't think he gave any direct clues on who that would be, but he has been pretty consistent about giving information in regard to what he wants to see, and what he values in the position. In the vid, he states some things, that I think are very high up on his decision matrix.

For the QB position, he wants to see:
Lower number of interceptionsHigher completion percentageFaster decision makingReading defenses fasterKnowing where to go with the ball
He rates as important for a QB, 2 things:
Location of the football (I took this to mean accuracy, being able to put the ball where it needs be)Making good decision (this goes back to being able to read defenses and knowing where to go with the ball)He again hits on this theme, multiple times about being faster about getting the ball out, knowing where to go.

So, what do I take away from all this? Which QB has the quickest or fastest decision making and throws accurately?

I think a guy's potential also figures into the mix, as in who has the highest ceiling, ability to learn from mistakes.

I wish I could have seen the practices, but based on what coach is saying is important, I don't think TA is going to be the guy.

Bush is likely still a bit green, but probably in the top 3, and while Stanton seems to have good days, Fyfe I think is probably the most consistent at delivering what the coach wants is my take. Fyfe, Stanton, Bush is my best guess based on the criteria

Just opinion, someone else may see it all differently of course.

ia

Don't get me wrong. I believe Tommie was one of Nebraska's greatest QBs of all time. I just don't think you can make a sweeping diagnosis of him as CFB's greatest QB of all time. There are just too many variables to make that assumption and he had probably the greatest set of teammates of all time around him. I stand by my assertion that TA has a very similar skill set. Heck personally, I liked Turner Gill's abilities better than Tommie's. Gill didn't have the defense to back him up that TF had. Look at the numbers that Gill's offense put up. The only thing that kept him from a MNC was a loaded Miami team that ended up having a dozen or so long time NFL players on their roster from both sides of the ball. Give Gill TF's defense and who knows how many titles they win. You want to proclaim TF the greatest college QB of all time without considering that he won the titles he did because we had tremendous defenses to go with him. DEFENSE was what killed us these past few years and it was what let Gill down too. IF TM would have had a defense like TF's defenses maybe we would be talking about him as the greatest QB of all time.
dead.r191677.gif
"arguably the greatest" takes care of any sweeping diagnosis.....

Good to hear the news on Fyfe. He's a guy that I hadn't seen the coaches mention much.

Bush is likely still a bit green, but probably in the top 3, and while Stanton seems to have good days, Fyfe I think is probably the most consistent at delivering what the coach wants is my take. Fyfe, Stanton, Bush is my best guess based on the criteria

I know Tommy was inconsistent as a passer, but Nebraska was 53d int the country in passing efficiency last year. That's not good enough, even for a run-first team and not close to good enough for a pass-first team. But he wasn't absolutely terrible. I'll be shocked if he's not in the top 3 somewhere.

From what I've read, I think Sipple's likely right when he says " I'd be very surprised if the 6-foot-4, 220-pound Bush isn't among the top three when the spring season ends with the April 11 Red-White Game"

Not sure who joins Bush and Armstrong in the top 3, Stanton seems most likely but it sound like he remains inconsistent with Fyfe not as impressive on his good days but not as erratic.

Darlington rarely comes up, I think I've read more about Broekemeier than him.

Originally posted by ReuniteGondwanaland:

I know Tommy was inconsistent as a passer, but Nebraska was 53d int the country in passing efficiency last year. That's not good enough, even for a run-first team and not close to good enough for a pass-first team. But he wasn't absolutely terrible. I'll be shocked if he's not in the top 3 somewhere.

From what I've read, I think Sipple's likely right when he says " I'd be very surprised if the 6-foot-4, 220-pound Bush isn't among the top three when the spring season ends with the April 11 Red-White Game"

Not sure who joins Bush and Armstrong in the top 3, Stanton seems most likely but it sound like he remains inconsistent with Fyfe not as impressive on his good days but not as erratic.

Darlington rarely comes up, I think I've read more about Broekemeier than him.
Bush will be top 3 easy.

I think it'll probably be:

Armstrong
Bush
Stanton

I don't mean to knock Fyfe at all, but is there a reason he gets brought up so often? Is it because he's from Nebraska?

Originally posted by huskerj12:
I think it'll probably be:

Armstrong
Bush
Stanton

I don't mean to knock Fyfe at all, but is there a reason he gets brought up so often? Is it because he's from Nebraska?
Fyfe was #2 on the depth chart last year, so it does say something about him. I didn't include Armstrong in my top 3 because his skill set doesn't match the new system at all. Again, just opinion.

I can't honestly believe I just read posts comparing Armstrong and Frazier. The fan base has become delusional....

From all the practice reports I've read, most days Tommy Armstrong has gotten more snaps with the #1 offense than anybody else.

If he's not top 3 with at least as good a chance to be #1 as anybody else, it would seem strange to give him so many reps with the top unit.

Ryker Fyfe-- "We're really just splitting up reps and I can't tell right now," he
said. "I feel like Tommy has been with the ones, the rest of us haven't
played much."

Originally posted by Mr.Scary13:
I can't honestly believe I just read posts comparing Armstrong and Frazier. The fan base has become delusional....
It's been that way for awhile. One thing I have come to understand that in now way does this board represent the fan base. It's a little bit easier to stomach the insanity here once you realize that the fan base as a whole still has some grasp of the game of football.

Originally posted by Mr.Scary13:
Sorry. I've been watching Husker football since before Jerry Tagge. Husker fans love TF because he won championships. That's great. As usual the QB gets too much blame when things go bad and too much credit when things go well. TF was a very good QB surrounded by tremendous talent and coaching. We haven't had tremendous coaching since Tom and Charlie retired and our defensive coaching has been atrocious at times. TF had one of the best defenses and coaching staffs in CFB history. Period. Without that he would have lost a lot of games.

This post was edited on 3/19 12:58 PM by dinglefritz

Delusion reaching defcon 5 levels now...Wow.
Its delusional to say that Tommie had the benefit of one of the greatest defenses and coaching staffs of all time? Alrighty then. Which would you have rather had. Tommie F with Bo and Beck and their other players or Tommy A with Tom and Charlie and their other players? Easy answer. Just keep your head firmly buried in Tommie's lap.

This post was edited on 3/19 1:07 PM by dinglefritz

Personally, it does not sound to me like any of the QB's are distinguishing themselves as quarterbacks capable of running the offense Riley wants to run. I hope Riley does not try to fit a square peg into a round hole like Callahan did. From what I have read he won't so that means we may not see a true Riley offense until he is able to recruit his kind of guy or coach one of these guys up into it.

As it stands now it is still very early in the process but it does make me worry about the status of our offense for the Fall.

Originally posted by ReuniteGondwanaland:
From all the practice reports I've read, most days Tommy Armstrong has gotten more snaps with the #1 offense than anybody else.

If he's not top 3 with at least as good a chance to be #1 as anybody else, it would seem strange to give him so many reps with the top unit.

Ryker Fyfe-- "We're really just splitting up reps and I can't tell right now," he
said. "I feel like Tommy has been with the ones, the rest of us haven't
played much."
I mentioned this in another thread, or maybe it was this one, but until TA got hurt, I hadn't really heard much of anything about Fyfe come up. Stanton yes, Bush certainly yes.

If I had to guess, we'll hear about Fyfe until TA laces 'em up again, and the final three probably won't include Fyfe unless he just shows all kind game.

One thing to consider. TA represents pretty much all our active QB game experience. Riley seems to value that. If he's going to take a flyer on skillset and potential, he's got two other slots that a number of guys can fill. I find it really hard to believe TA gets bounced because Riley can't go anywhere else to mold experience under fire. I would assume he's not going to have a Top 3 with zero playing time, unless its a really desparate situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT