ADVERTISEMENT

Addullah lead role in film

Weird. I kinda hate it when athletes act. I cringe during Tom Brady’s Hertz commercials

wait, I thought all the badasses did fashion shows.

Amazing there hasn’t been a Mahomes mention, that guy is such a natural.

Yes - OJ absolutely killed it…
I went to the NFL Pro Bowl in Irving, Texas in 1972 or 1973, and have a GREAT pregame picture in the endzone with 2 of the best RB's in pro football at the time. O.J. Simpson and Mercury Morris.

Everybody knows OJ killed his wife and Morris went to prison for trafficing cocaine. Talk about prophetic. What are the odds?

**edited** I actually edited this to include Morris went to prison for drug trafficking, not murder. 20 years. **

Last edited:
I went to the NFL Pro Bowl in Irving, Texas in 1972 or 1973, and have a GREAT pregame picture in the endzone with 2 of the best RB's in pro football at the time. O.J. Simpson and Mercury Morris.

Everybody knows OJ killed his wife and Morris went to prison for murder. Talk about prophetic. What are the odds?
You survived

Reactions: Streamer15
Reactions: HominidHusker
Dead to me. Fumbled away games at Nebraska and refused to stand for the national anthem in pro games.

• Haha
Reactions: tjlSker90
Yes.. so woke Go cry in your coffee Pascal
I am sure you typed that with much passion and forethought, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Maybe a bit of English punctuation will help sort things out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT