ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

This is the lowest Nebraska fan low i have experienced. I might be done. Don’t know what can be done. Firing frost seems like digging ourselves deeper, repeating our past hair trigger tragedies ... continuing this way is untenable
I’m sorry but the hole is as deep as it can go. Frost is not the answer.

You know this game is bad when all of the Illini are fighting for the ball, they all want their TD... who says Nebraska don’t produce Heisman runners? Pretty much all of Illini will be up for it after this game... and we’ve made plenty of others look like Heisman contenders too...

Have a good day y’all I’ve got better things to do, like get a full body waxing, or plucking nose hairs... pretty much anything is more enjoyable then watching this tragedy

I openly admit that I didn't realize quite how much roster needed flipped. I thought maybe 70%. It was 100%. Coaching aside, it would take two more years of above par recruiting...then a scheme and coaches to make good on the upgrade. In our situation, I wish the game plan, on both sides of the ball, was about running the ball...and stopping the run. Basics.

What type of game plan did we have Illinois has the worst pass defense in the country and we keep going wide nothing much vertical except int

Are we still on track to complete for the playoffs next year? If the dude has any balls, he will resign and spare us the inevitable after next year or year 5.

Sorry about being so negative,some is venting but honestly they didn't show up to play,no one but Wandale, including the coaches.
It’s just a sad state of affairs in Nebraska... and for the first time ever I just don’t see a way forward... I love my Huskers and it hurts me to the core to see the product we have put on the field the past few years, but right now to get boat races by the Illini like this, it just hurts... no other words

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I openly admit that I didn't realize quite how much roster needed flipped. I thought maybe 70%. It was 100%. Coaching aside, it would take two more years of above par recruiting...then a scheme and coaches to make good on the upgrade. In our situation, I wish the game plan, on both sides of the ball, was about running the ball...and stopping the run. Basics.
This is so wrong. If 100% needed flipped than why are there so many Reilly players still playing? Most of our starters are Reilly recruits. Hardly any of Frosts recruits even contribute.

The current gimmic offense and bend defense is not going to work . Apposing coaches have figured both out. The different iterations they see starting the game are easily adjusted too.

Nelson is the little engine that could. Poor guy couldn’t start at most D-2 schools. But hey, he’s from small town Nebraska.

I think the talent has been upgraded quite a bit. The coaching is just awful though, probably the worst it's ever been.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT