ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

after you took the time to go back and "laugh" at all my posts in there this week?

bandwagon has left without you. sorry.
If Satterfield is anywhere near this football team next year, I hope it’s because he snuck in. Granted he has little talent, but he hasn’t used the players that he has very well. What was Rhule thinking with Sims? That’s all on him….

I will never understand not running the ball and kicking the fking FG when all you've got on your roster are QBs that turn it over. That game was there to be won and Nebraska, per usual, gave it away.

I've not been critical of Satterfield all year because of his limited options at QB but you've got to help your own guys out. The defense was playing great, run the ball three times, kick a field goal and reset for the final drive. He's calling plays like he's got a QB, he doesn't. They need 2 portal QBs and 2 high school QBs because none of these QBs are it.
even if you have Brett Favre under center you run the ball 3x there

chance to get the only points of the entire game into the wind and we call 2 pass plays with the weakest arm in all of college football

I will never understand not running the ball and kicking the fking FG when all you've got on your roster are QBs that turn it over. That game was there to be won and Nebraska, per usual, gave it away.

I've not been critical of Satterfield all year because of his limited options at QB but you've got to help your own guys out. The defense was playing great, run the ball three times, kick a field goal and reset for the final drive. He's calling plays like he's got a QB, he doesn't. They need 2 portal QBs and 2 high school QBs because none of these QBs are it.
Sims and Purdy at times both looked like they could work then KABOOM they burst our bubble. Still want to see more of Purdy. Sims clearly hasn’t learned anything. Heinrich has had plenty of chances. I suspect Haarberg starts next week.

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
Hindsight. Purdy looked sharp in the drive on his throws. Still wouldn’t have called THAT play.

I firmly disagree. It's been evident all season long that they don't have a competent passing QB or a QB in general who can consistently take care of the football. You've got to call plays accordingly. Your defense has been kicking ass all day. Give them the lead and let them try to win in it for you.

Instead, he's got a 3rd string QB coming in cold off the bench and you miraculously get it inside the 10 yard line. To then call 2 passing plays inside the 10 yard line - why?? Drain the clock, kick the FG and try to win it. Passing it is dumb as fk when you know they can't be trusted to throw in low pressure situations, much less an end of game situation. That game was bungled by incompetent play calling in addition to horrendous QB play.

I firmly disagree. It's been evident all season long that they don't have a competent passing QB or a QB in general who can consistently take care of the football. You've got to call plays accordingly. Your defense has been kicking ass all day. Give them the lead and let them try to win in it for you.

Instead, he's got a 3rd string QB coming in cold off the bench and you miraculously get it inside the 10 yard line. To then call 2 passing plays inside the 10 yard line - why?? Drain the clock, kick the FG and try to win it. Passing it is dumb as fk when you know they can't be trusted to throw in low pressure situations, much less an end of game situation. That game was bungled by incompetent play calling in addition to horrendous QB play.
Yeah. You’re right.

I feel ill. I'm ashamed of myself for watching that piece of crap. How can an offense be THIS bad?

I’ve never seen such an absolutely horrible offensive performance.

How long is Sats contract? I’ve defended him for not having the guys but today was a huge wtf. How tf do you get recruits to come play for this offense?

Reactions: mgbreis

How long is Sats contract? I’ve defended him for not having the guys but today was a huge wtf. How tf do you get recruits to come play for this offense?
Or as Tom would have done you try to fix him. Not sure it’s possible.

How embarrassing to be outcoached by Mike Locksley.

Locksley is going bowling for the 3rd straight years in a much tougher division.

Not saying he's a great coach, but he's better than any of the coaches in the West Division. This division is a joke and we haven't even been able to get to bowl eligibility in the last 7 years. Even Mike Riley got to a bowl once.

Reactions: mgbreis

He's on the clock. He's going to have prove he's worth keeping. Assuming now he's another liability.

Reactions: dsmalls3
Just shut the fuxk up and find something new to contribute. That’s all you ever say we get it.
Not wrong, we’re at apex as to why, and we really should talk about it. I’m not wrong. It’s exactly why.

Locksley is going bowling for the 3rd straight years in a much tougher division.

Not saying he's a great coach, but he's better than any of the coaches in the West Division. This division is a joke and we haven't even been able to get to bowl eligibility in the last 7 years. Even Mike Riley got to a bowl once.
He is not a great coach. But you put Taulia Tagavailoa on Nebraska and what is the result in this game? He recruited a good (or better) QB and managed at the end to do what Nebraska would not which is not lose the game. These coaches have had the chances and are not capitalizing.

He is not a great coach. But you put Taulia Tagavailoa on Nebraska and what is the result in this game? He recruited a good (or better) QB and managed at the end to do what Nebraska would not which is not lose the game.
He'd be hurt in this offense.

He is not a great coach. But you put Taulia Tagavailoa on Nebraska and what is the result in this game? He recruited a good (or better) QB and managed at the end to do what Nebraska would not which is not lose the game. These coaches have had the chances and are not capitalizing.
Yet could have won with a worse QB had he had brains

Reactions: JOHNNY N
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT