ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

EJ had 3 carries, 6 yds, 4 yds, 4 yds. Why does Satt hate him?
On his last carry For awhile he missed a massive cutback lane that would’ve went for 3x the yards minimum. Was a mistake but I would not have shelved him just for that. Still got 5 or 6. We need to run to open up the pass. Not enough receivers getting open

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
On his last carry For awhile he missed a massive cutback lane that would’ve went for 3x the yards minimum. Was a mistake but I would not have shelved him just for that. Still got 5 or 6. We need to run to open up the pass. Not enough receivers getting open

It was such an encouraging play for our OL and then we never run from under center the rest of the half.

Yes but you have to whine and bitch like a child that thinks he knows EVERYTHING, if things dont go perfectly. Or that's at least what I've learned from this board during games
****ing over reacting women for the most part on here
This is spot on. This message board is so outcome based in its criticism it’s hilarious. Nothing but Monday quarterbacking going on.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Crying about crying? Gosh a message board where people share their thoughts, feelings opinions. Crazy stuff these days. Its just out of control. We need mods.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT