ADVERTISEMENT

HUSKERS VS ATM THREAD!!!!

Continuing with witless insults and rants. Mental health issues are very real folks.
Walleye, if I posted “water is wet”, you’d disagree with me

You are the poster child for Kong Derangement Syndrome.

Unfortunately, the only known cure is to grow a pair and stop being so triggered by the very sight of my user name.

Your case appears hopeless. A grown man emotionally hurt by words posted on a message board.

You were right about loser Fred and his fraud team during the wisc game. I’m the only one who will give you props and you still lash out.

I am the exact same. So goddamn sick of losing and being a laughing stock with zero chance to compete.

You, on the other hand, have turned into some foul smelling vaginal excrement it seems

Your T levels appear now to mirror meek Fred’s. Not good.
Since you’ve had your vacation lifted the past 6 weeks you have went back to your old ways of bitching about NU sports and complaining constantly about the B1G in general..

Time for you to remove your tampon or take another vacation..

I am the exact same. So goddamn sick of losing and being a laughing stock with zero chance to compete.

You, on the other hand, have turned into some foul smelling vaginal excrement it seems

Your T levels appear now to mirror meek Fred’s. Not good.
Well. Nebraska basketball has been a laughing stock for the bette part of a century. I’d hardly call this season a laughing stock. Lots of accomplishments to build from. Rome wasn’t built in a day my ape friend but keep throwing out insults if it helps you

Since you’ve had your vacation lifted the past 6 weeks you have went back to your old ways of bitching about NU sports and complaining constantly about the B1G in general..

Time for you to remove your tampon or take another vacation..
NU sports are putrid

Literally nothing on the field/court to celebrate

Again

Good news for all the smoke blowers- another offseason is finally here! And we can’t lose the spring game!

• Haha
Reactions: TC4THREE
NU sports are putrid

Literally nothing on the field/court to celebrate

Again

Good news for all the smoke blowers- another offseason is finally here! And we can’t lose the spring game!
Baseball season. A true fan wouldn’t call this the offseason. I love me some Husker baseball. My second favorite Husker sport .

Enjoy being miserable . You have lost your goddamn kind bro

Reactions: scarletred
Well. Nebraska basketball has been a laughing stock for the bette part of a century. I’d hardly call this season a laughing stock. Lots of accomplishments to build from. Rome wasn’t built in a day my ape friend but keep throwing out insults if it helps you
What accomplishments? Beating Purdue and Wisconsin at home in the regular season?

Wow. Hang those banners!

• Haha
No one from here is stopping you to leave and become a Clarkeyes fan.
Take a long hike.
These replies are so predictable

There is no argument against what I’m saying. It’s the unabashed truth.

It f*cking SUCKS having our dogshit sports rubbed in our faces over and over and over and over.

That’s the reality.

• Haha
These replies are so predictable

There is no argument against what I’m saying. It’s the unabashed truth.

It f*cking SUCKS having our dogshit sports rubbed in our faces over and over and over and over.

That’s the reality.
You’d bitch and argue if you were hung with new rope..
😥Sorry for you that you weren’t alive when I seen 5 National titles..

You’d bitch and argue if you were hung with new rope..
😥Sorry for you that you weren’t alive when I seen 5 National titles..
I was front row for 3

I want more. This futility is disgusting and the people who call themselves fans replacing the fight song with “maybe next year” are the worst.

I am embarrassed to share the same alma mater with you doormats.

I was front row for 3

I want more. This futility is disgusting and the people who call themselves fans replacing the fight song with “maybe next year” are the worst.

I am embarrassed to share the same alma mater with you doormats.
Don’t believe you.

Don’t believe you.
Don’t believe what?

I’m in my late 30s, born and raised and baptized in the church of Osborne

Nebraska School of Business graduate. Annual 5-figure donor and now on pace to give $10k to NIL.

Believe what you want. The reality is our athletic department has settled at the bottom of the septic tank. And I’m f*cking disgusted by it.

• Haha
Walleye, if I posted “water is wet”, you’d disagree with me

You are the poster child for Kong Derangement Syndrome.

Unfortunately, the only known cure is to grow a pair and stop being so triggered by the very sight of my user name.

Your case appears hopeless. A grown man emotionally hurt by words posted on a message board.

You were right about loser Fred and his fraud team during the wisc game. I’m the only one who will give you props and you still lash out.
Haha. This keeps getting better. It's a fun place place when Kong loses his mind. Very easy to laugh at.

Don’t believe what?

Nebraska School of Business graduate. Annual 5-figure donor and now on pace to give $10k to NIL.

Believe what you want. The reality is our athletic department has settled at the bottom of the septic tank. And I’m f*cking disgusted by it.
Where was that NIL money last spring when we need to convince Hunter Sallas to stay home..

Never heard of church of Osborne. Do you seat with him on Sunday now that your baptized.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Where was that NIL money last spring when we need to convince Hunter Sallas to stay home..

Never heard of church of Osborne. Do you seat with him on Sunday now that your baptized.
Sallis was never going to play for Fred

Can’t blame him

• Haha
Don’t believe what?

Other than the fact you and I are pretty fair gamblers, here are a couple ways we don't see the same thing.

I've not, and don't plan to donate to either the NU athletic department or the NIL project. If you are a student of demanding exclellence like you said you are, why donate to an athletic department/NIL that has settled at the bottom of the septic tank?

I've made it a lifelong habit of not rewarding bad behavior/performance. But, its your money and I'd like to see you and everyone who donates reap an emotional high every decade or so. I've been waiting for more than 2 decades.

I wish you'd get off your high horse and quit being such a prick to everyone. It likely pleases you that you're probably the most disliked person on this entire board, and kong, you've better than that. I used to like and respect you.

For you to have these petty disagreements with LONGTIME, TRUE Husker fans like scarlet and dingle is ridiculous. They were REAL NU fans before you were born. dingle and I got into it really good a few times, and I mean heated, but I still like and respect the man even when I disagreed with him. Why? Because he never got personal even when I may have.

Take the high road once in a while, you might like it, if and, when people start to respect you again.

To show you I'm being sincere, I'm even gonna take you off Ignore AGAIN. The over/under in Vegas is < 7 days.

It's not hard to disagree with someone just to disagree, I know, because that's been my responses to you over the last few months.

Other than the fact you and I are pretty fair gamblers, here are a couple ways we don't see the same thing.

I've not, and don't plan to donate to either the NU athletic department or the NIL project. If you are a student of demanding exclellence like you said you are, why donate to an athletic department/NIL that has settled at the bottom of the septic tank?

I've made it a lifelong habit of not rewarding bad behavior/performance. But, its your money and I'd like to see you and everyone who donates reap an emotional high every decade or so. I've been waiting for more than 2 decades.

I wish you'd get off your high horse and quit being such a prick to everyone. It likely pleases you that you're probably the most disliked person on this entire board, and kong, you've better than that. I used to like and respect you.

For you to have these petty disagreements with LONGTIME, TRUE Husker fans like scarlet and dingle is ridiculous. They were REAL NU fans before you were born. dingle and I got into it really good a few times, and I mean heated, but I still like and respect the man even when I disagreed with him. Why? Because he never got personal even when I may have.

Take the high road once in a while, you might like it, if and, when people start to respect you again.

To show you I'm being sincere, I'm even gonna take you off Ignore AGAIN. The over/under in Vegas is < 7 days.

It's not hard to disagree with someone just to disagree, I know, because that's been my responses to you over the last few months.
He doesn’t give sh!t. People that run their mouth saying they donate $10k per year are full of sh!t 99 times outta 100.

I appreciate the kind words.. Has to have issues as a fan to be this disgruntled after a successful season to bitch about one game and not appreciate the whole season which he spend on vacation from the board because B1G won a national title.

None of us are happy about the outcome or the selection the committee which gave us AtM considering Trev left us high and dry for them.

GBR🎈

He doesn’t give sh!t. People that run their mouth saying they donate $10k per year are full of sh!t 99 times outta 100.
Especially when you spew this much hate on a message board..
Any one with this negativity toward the program isn’t donating as much as they say..

The one‘s that do discuss it with other big donors that have relationships with one another.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I appreciate the kind words.. Has to have issues as a fan to be this disgruntled after a successful season to bitch about one game and not appreciate the whole season which he spend on vacation from the board because B1G won a national title.

None of us are happy about the outcome or the selection the committee which gave us AtM considering Trev left us high and dry for them.

GBR🎈
You've been a big NU fan since the early 60's. You've seen the good, the great, and the ugly, and yet, you're still as big an NU fan as ever. Even though, its been trying at times.

People had no reason to believe in 1962 when Devaney got here the national championships were but a decade away. Then the dry spell for 20+ years, and presto 3 more national titles. It doesn't seem likely NU will EVER rise to those levels,but hope springs eternal.

All NU needed was a QB who was great under pressure, a game breaker like JR, a suffocating defense and NU was on its way. NU "may" have that difference maker at QB in the near future, there has be a game breaker somewhere on this squad, and the defense has the ingredients to be a real pain in the ass. We just need some nasty mofos like Glover, White from the early days, and the Peters, Childs, Farley types. They're out there, we just gotta corral them to Lincoln...and look the other way when they fvck up.

Reactions: scarletred

GBR🎈
You and I clearly have different definitions of “successful”.

That’s okay.

Especially when you spew this much hate on a message board..
Any one with this negativity toward the program isn’t donating as much as they say..

The one‘s that do discuss it with other big donors that have relationships with one another.
Have you considered I’m so pissed BECAUSE my money is going toward endless losing?

Because that simple truth makes much more sense than lying about it.

Not to mention our once stellar reputation is in the shitter, too.

Have you considered I’m so pissed BECAUSE my money is going toward endless losing?

Because that simple truth makes much more sense than lying about it.

Not to mention our once stellar reputation is in the shitter, too.
But, kong, as fans we've had our comeuppance for 2 decades now. When NU was on top, we WERE the kingshit cops. We've been knocked into oblivion. We can't worry about recapturing that old glory, we need to hammer out some respect first.

How is that accomplished? For one thing, we gotta quit pissing games away by asking kids to do something they're not equipped to do. Sure, they might do it M-F in practice, but they need to actually do it when it counts. If they can't do it, then we need to get kids in here that can. If that takes the portal till some of these young studs grow up, then that's what Rhule has attempted to do.

Hell, NU has lost how many games in the last 2 years by 1 score? A dozen or so? Most of those losses have been self inflicted.
Other than Michigan, NU hasn't really been blown out many times in the last couple years. We need to get rid of those stupid offensive procedure calls now that NU will have a veteran OL. With our struggles with the QB play the last couple years, those have been enough to stop drives, and then the D gets worn down.

We have a lot of layers to this onion that needs addressing. We need that now Soph kicker to make those 45 yarders like they're automatic. We need that fullback to actually block somebody for a change, or find some reserve OLmen that loves contact and just hammer like the old NU fullbacks used to do, who cares if he ever carries the ball or not?

We could have a multi-page discussion on all the little things that have added up to our current misery. We gotta have coaches that don't piss away time outs and do a helluva lot better job at managing the clock. There is plenty of reasons NU has shot themselves in the foot.

If there's one thing us NU fans know, its GOOD football. I haven't seen good, complete football in so long it's like I've been watching NU impersonating the old KU/KSU/CU/ISU teams that were easy pickings. We need to defend our home field, and its about time we go on the road and beat somebody thats good, and beat 'em good. How long has it been since NU beat a real good football team on the road? Years.

scarlett, and long time NU fans will tell you, NU began their incredible run in '70 and '71 by getting a bad call that went our way when we beat Kansas. From then on, NU reeled off about 33 in a row before being upset by UCLA that stopped the streak. I still remember the call, and I guarantee you so does scarlett and the other old timers.

Our downfall started at Colorado when we got humiliated by letting them run cutback after cutback for touchdowns and Bohl doing a piss poor job of knowing how to defend it. Then the total ass whipping by Miami, where they could have named the score that night. Since then this program has been a shell of what we had known for over 30 years.

I want to see another fantastic team effort like NU had agains Florida State with the national title on the line. NU came into that game a 17 underdog and I knew we were gonna get drilled. Instead, we played their ass off and that set the stage for that fantastic 4 year run that resulted in perhaps our last national championships ever.

Do we have memorable games in the last 10 years that meant anything? Yeah, we can all remember the games we pissed away, but a huge win against a high quality opponent? Hasn't happened. As a fan, being in tight games is a cause for being nervous, cause we've lost every way imaginable. That shit needs to stop. We have to find a way to win again. I said 7 years ago the hardest thing this team would ever have to do is learn how to win, and damn it, I was right.

This is a watershed year for this program. We have a veteran offensive line, we brought in 2 top notch receivers, we have a potentially great young QB, and we have both Ty and Nash returning to anchor a D line. We can really run finally. If we don't make something happen this year, stick a fork in this program, cause every year the gap gets bigger.

When TO was here, there were about 6-8 teams that had the types of programs that "could" win it all. How many are there now? You probably have 3 in the SEC, Maybe 3 in the BIG, and FSU and Miami have a chance to be really good. But, the gap between those 8 teams and NU is enormous. It's not getting easier, its getting harder.

I think NU has 2 or 3 really good returning backup OLmen, and I "think" NU brought in 2-3 more that could be good ones, the whole thing starts there. We can't be crippled in the OL when a Teddy or someone else goes down, we gotta be able to plug somebody in that is NOW capable of doing the job.

I do fully believe in the S & C/Nutritional part of the program, I think its top notch. If NU makes the same physical strides they did in Year 1, this can be a team to be concerned about beating by about anyone on our schedule. I have reason to believe NU will be a handful this year, and if not, they we are destined to be a doormat for the forseeable future.

If NU can get Lenhardt and Princewill healthy and stay healthy, thost cats can create havoc on our opponents. Barring injury Ty and Nash as a tandem are going to be two of the top DLmen unless you're talking the elite of the most elite ones out there.

If Ervin and Rahmir can't stay healthy we need that transfer to be the stud some people think he is, and Johnson was a nice backup, but he can't be a feature back on a team trying to compete with the Ohio States of the football world. Good player, kind of like Damon Benning type. We need that Lawrence/Rosier type difference maker. Plain and simple. And he's gotta hold onto the ball. We can't have this Ameer shit where he leads the country in fumbles and then combine him with Taylor Martinez leading the country in fumbles too.

Sorry to ramble, but I'm as sick as everyone else with the losing by beating ourselves. When NU finally figures that out, we will be on our way to giving some folks hell on the football field again. Not until then.

Last edited:
But, kong, as fans we've had our comeuppance for 2 decades now. When NU was on top, we WERE the kingshit cops. We've been knocked into oblivion. We can't worry about recapturing that old glory, we need to hammer out some respect first.

How is that accomplished? For one thing, we gotta quit pissing games away by asking kids to do something they're not equipped to do. Sure, they might do it M-F in practice, but they need to actually do it when it counts. If they can't do it, then we need to get kids in here that can. If that takes the portal till some of these young studs grow up, then that's what Rhule has attempted to do.

Hell, NU has lost how many games in the last 2 years by 1 score? A dozen or so? Most of those losses have been self inflicted.
Other than Michigan, NU hasn't really been blown out many times in the last couple years. We need to get rid of those stupid offensive procedure calls now that NU will have a veteran OL. With our struggles with the QB play the last couple years, those have been enough to stop drives, and then the D gets worn down.

We have a lot of layers to this onion that needs addressing. We need that now Soph kicker to make those 45 yarders like they're automatic. We need that fullback to actually block somebody for a change, or find some reserve OLmen that loves contact and just hammer like the old NU fullbacks used to do, who cares if he ever carries the ball or not?

We could have a multi-page discussion on all the little things that have added up to our current misery. We gotta have coaches that don't piss away time outs and do a helluva lot better job at managing the clock. There is plenty of reasons NU has shot themselves in the foot.

If there's one thing us NU fans know, its GOOD football. I haven't seen good, complete football in so long it's like I've been watching NU impersonating the old KU/KSU/CU/ISU teams that were easy pickings. We need to defend our home field, and its about time we go on the road and beat somebody thats good, and beat 'em good. How long has it been since NU beat a real good football team on the road? Years.

scarlett, and long time NU fans will tell you, NU began their incredible run in '70 and '71 by getting a bad call that went our way when we beat Kansas. From then on, NU reeled off about 33 in a row before being upset by UCLA that stopped the streak. I still remember the call, and I guarantee you so does scarlett and the other old timers.

Our downfall started at Colorado when we got humiliated by letting them run cutback after cutback for touchdowns and Bohl doing a piss poor job of knowing how to defend it. Then the total ass whipping by Miami, where they could have named the score that night. Since then this program has been a shell of what we had known for over 30 years.

I want to see another fantastic team effort like NU had agains Florida State with the national title on the line. NU came into that game a 17 underdog and I knew we were gonna get drilled. Instead, we played their ass off and that set the stage for that fantastic 4 year run that resulted in perhaps our last national championships ever.

Do we have memorable games in the last 10 years that meant anything? Yeah, we can all remember the games we pissed away, but a huge win against a high quality opponent? Hasn't happened. As a fan, being in tight games is a cause for being nervous, cause we've lost every way imaginable. That shit needs to stop. We have to find a way to win again. I said 7 years ago the hardest thing this team would ever have to do is learn how to win, and damn it, I was right.

This is a watershed year for this program. We have a veteran offensive line, we brought in 2 top notch receivers, we have a potentially great young QB, and we have both Ty and Nash returning to anchor a D line. We can really run finally. If we don't make something happen this year, stick a fork in this program, cause every year the gap gets bigger.

When TO was here, there were about 6-8 teams that had the types of programs that "could" win it all. How many are there now? You probably have 3 in the SEC, Maybe 3 in the BIG, and FSU and Miami have a chance to be really good. But, the gap between those 8 teams and NU is enormous. It's not getting easier, its getting harder.

I think NU has 2 or 3 really good returning backup OLmen, and I "think" NU brought in 2-3 more that could be good ones, the whole thing starts there. We can't be crippled in the OL when a Teddy or someone else goes down, we gotta be able to plug somebody in that is NOW capable of doing the job.

I do fully believe in the S & C/Nutritional part of the program, I think its top notch. If NU makes the same physical strides they did in Year 1, this can be a team to be concerned about beating by about anyone on our schedule. I have reason to believe NU will be a handful this year, and if not, they we are destined to be a doormat for the forseeable future.

If NU can get Lenhardt and Princewill healthy and stay healthy, thost cats can create havoc on our opponents. Barring injury Ty and Nash as a tandem are going to be two of the top DLmen unless you're talking the elite of the most elite ones out there.

If Ervin and Rahmir can't stay healthy we need that transfer to be the stud some people think he is, and Johnson was a nice backup, but he can't be a feature back on a team trying to compete with the Ohio States of the football world. Good player, kind of like Damon Benning type. We need that Lawrence/Rosier type difference maker. Plain and simple. And he's gotta hold onto the ball. We can't have this Ameer shit where he leads the country in fumbles and then combine him with Taylor Martinez leading the country in fumbles too.

Sorry to ramble, but I'm as sick as everyone else with the losing by beating ourselves. When NU finally figures that out, we will be on our way to giving some folks hell on the football field again. Not until then.
**Eduted by adding** There's an old adage in horseracing that applies to college football as well. That adage is, "when a horse starts to lose, you don't how far down he will go until he finally wins again. When a horse wins, you never know how far he will go until he gets beat again." The key of course, is to start winning. And quit losing.

Reactions: king_kong_
His beloved SEC went in the crapper other than our opponent. He’s melting down.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Let's be fair to Keisei...Juwan Gary got abused all night, too and he's supposedly an elite defender. Also a no-show on offense and on the glass. Don't get me wrong, I like Juwan, but he and Mast had ZERO impact on the game and were by far our worst performances of the night. Oh, and Fred's inability to even attempt ANY adjustment defensively to try to hide our flaws.
I don’t disagree. Tominaga is just an easy target because he’s such an obvious defensive liability. I’ve heard it said for years that guard play wins tourney games though and ours stunk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT