ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

Or lack of talent. Mid to low 3* is what we’re going to have going forward and it’s not changing. Last conf championship was last century.
Haven't your Hawks started playing yet? Maybe at 2:30 maybe that's why you are here beating a dead horse.

Or lack of talent. Mid to low 3* is what we’re going to have going forward and it’s not changing. Last conf championship was last century.
This. Look at the class Rhule is bringing in. Combine the so-so class with our weak O coaching and I’m guessing Rhule will not last more than 4 or 5 seasons here.

You don't have to try to pass there. You run the ball and are thankful you can kick 3 and give your defense a chance to close this out.
We all know that but we get these coordinator's that want to out smart the opposition, fail. That was stone cold stupid.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

You don't have to try to pass there. You run the ball and are thankful you can kick 3 and give your defense a chance to close this out.
How about your QB doesn’t make a risky throw? Terrible situational awareness. BUT yeah you’re right. We’re too stupid to take care of the ball.

Imagine being this dumb. That’s probably why you just run it down their throat first down and goal to win the game.

But nope….Satterfield is gunna Satterfield.
I don't know. Do our QB,s differentiate between passing turnovers and running turnovers?

Maybe we should try a receiver at QB? (rofl)

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
after you took the time to go back and "laugh" at all my posts in there this week?

bandwagon has left without you. sorry.
His lack of common sense has zero defense. What good is a better qb of that the situational playcalling awareness. He lost that game.

Just terrible.

I gave your reaction score a good boost.

Reactions: king_kong_
I will never understand not running the ball and kicking the fking FG when all you've got on your roster are QBs that turn it over. That game was there to be won and Nebraska, per usual, gave it away.

I've not been critical of Satterfield all year because of his limited options at QB but you've got to help your own guys out. The defense was playing great, run the ball three times, kick a field goal and reset for the final drive. He's calling plays like he's got a QB, he doesn't. They need 2 portal QBs and 2 high school QBs because none of these QBs are it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT