ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

Say it isn’t so, the refs missed another penalty... no horse collar there? Dude just grabbed the pads by the neck

Stop the fire frost bullshit. He isnt going anywhere and do you really think that will help? 5 years minimum. Im not even saying it wil turn around in that amount of time but no legit coach is going to come here with us wanting them fired every 3 years.

So suck for 5 years.

Brilliant post

Haha, 3rd and 22 and we throw it into the flat. This is the worst shit I’ve ever seen. This team is hopeless.

Reactions: TheNewNU
Haha, 3rd and 22 and we throw it into the flat. This is the worst shit I’ve ever seen. This team is hopeless.
I agree it is horrible, however I can not blame him for these calls completely, he don’t trust his QBs to throw it any further... you blame the coaches for the recruiting guys who can’t throw and their inability to develop that part of their game

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results...
Eventually, it will break for Frost or the Husker hopeful..

More poor coaching - all the way to the end. We had to rush 2 players (or was it 3) on to the field for the 2 point conversion. Why in the hell weren’t they all ready?

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT