ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

Ah well

Played well enough to earn tons of superlatives from the board brain trust

Nobody expected a Rhule coached team to beat a Fickell coached team anyway
I am starting a gofundme page to get rid both Rhule and Alberts. This team has not changed at all. Defense cant stop a more physical team and the offense is a dumpster fire. I have been patient enough we want results not excuses like changing the culture. We have been hearing that same line for 10 years now.

Reactions: Bruce1981
Ah well

Played well enough to earn tons of superlatives from the board brain trust

Nobody expected a Rhule coached team to beat a Fickell coached team anyway
It's got nothing to do with Rhule you nut. What NU coach beat Wisconsin ? They always play with more heart then Nebraska, they own us.

I am starting a gofundme page to get rid both Rhule and Alberts. This team has not changed at all. Defense cant stop a more physical team and the offense is a dumpster fire. I have been patient enough we want results not excuses like changing the culture. We have been hearing that same line for 10 years now.
Yeah lets get another coach after one year , get a grip man.

Defense, might be good statistically, but I’ve never seen a worse defense when you absolutely need to stop a drive.

Yep. We caught them off guard the first 2 series and then Fickell adjusted and just embarrassed Rhule the rest of the game.
Was fun while it lasted at least

This loss was the best win of the year in some people’s eyes

Ok but we could have tried some run plays.. instead he lets 25 seconds tick off the clock and calls timeout for one play?
I really don't know why they thought starting at the 25 in OT was better unless they thought they could stop Wisky in OT. Not sure.

Hard to tell if they would win in regulation since we suck in the redzone. But we also suck in OT.

Get used to it. Rhule is not the answer. His in game decisions are incomprehensible. I think he’s an idiot.

Reactions: 90sman
Yeah lets get another coach after one year , get a grip man.
Just frustrated. I just want some damn wins. This not the way I was hoping it go. Things dont get any better in future with four pretty strong teams coming in from Pac-12 next year

Just frustrated. I just want some damn wins. This not the way I was hoping it go. Things dont get any better in future with four pretty strong teams coming in from Pac-12 next year
USC and UCLA are the weaker ones and we play them.

Nobody was hoping for it but it is closer to reality for this program. The frustration is that we maybe win the last couple games with QB play like we had tonight.

A lot of these posts are ridiculous. We had 0 turnovers until the last pass. That’s winning. They will win games going forward. I love all these coaches on this board.

Reactions: meo1960 and GaRed
Going to battle Indiana for 17th place on an annual basis. Maybe what these fans of other big ten teams have been saying for years is right - just go back to the big 12. Changing conferences has been the death of the program.

• Haha
Reactions: GaRed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT