ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

of-course-anchorman.gif

This team finds new and improved ways to twist the knife each game. Ugh. Sorry for the drunken shitposts (how else can one watch this? lol) Gonna catch the end of the Washington game. Try and have a good night guys...

So let me get this straight. When we are tied we go balls out and throw the ball and be risky, instead of taking a 3 point lead.. when we are down by three we play conservative for overtime
Yep. I blame myself. I can't bitch about it but am happy others are

Nebraska making everyone bowl eligible down the stretch. Everyone but themselves. Anyways I believe men’s basketball is 5-0?

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Coaching was the difference. That was ugly with a capital G. Wisky 3rd and long and NO PRESSURE. Then just stupid sequence of play calls on offense in OT.

Reactions: regionsdoc
So let me get this straight. When we are tied we go balls out and throw the ball and be risky, instead of taking a 3 point lead.. when we are down by three we play conservative for overtime
I think Sat tried to over correct this week with that in mind. Brutal ending, again.

Probably due to the Int last week

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT