ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

🙄 why can the defense NEVER get off the field? I’m starting to think they like to be on it a little too much... the sign of a good defense is how many snaps they had... the fewer the better
Because “bend but don’t break” is the dumbest defensive philosophy in existence.
The goal of every defense should be 0 yards and zero points given up. Not 600 yards offense allowed in hoping through dumb luck that you might be able to get a turnover at the 5 yard line when it’s first and goal.

This is the lowest Nebraska fan low i have experienced. I might be done. Don’t know what can be done. Firing frost seems like digging ourselves deeper, repeating our past hair trigger tragedies ... continuing this way is untenable

g05SO3x9LFfbymtdmT0F2DuvpLmcUVj4sD7V0uXmQEwmvVw9QvStc4K9p2qDw7taTnSMHKJ9KCNJAOi0CSBAXKkOxyi-L79_HTO2fOcfxXx8IpA1s5M

The D is abysmal

Perfect we will go to the wan’del left, wan’del right offense... this should work out well

Yea there NEEDS to be some serious changes here... that D is garbage... the secondary is looking confused, the offense is trash, the QBs can’t pass, the receivers can’t get open... and there just don’t seem to be any development... did I miss anything? Ohh wait don’t let me forget about the OL can’t snap or block... I think that’s all
x

Frost is like Bo. He will go down with the ship rather than save his own ass and fire staff. Didn’t the genius Moos give him and extension?

This is such bullshit.. Scott, you could have the defense play way less aggressively and actually make them earn it. Instead, the defense is playing uber aggressive and we keep getting burned.

How are we going to catch up when you keep playing such an aggressive scheme.. hurry up and get the ball to the offense my ass.

It's such a stupid concept/scheme.. and he doesn't adjust at all.

I can tell you this much..

There won't be a lot of guys on Scott's staff that are going to want to stick around for another year of this.

You're going to see some coaches bail.
Like they didn’t have a huge part in this shit show?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT