ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

I hate being a conspiracy theory guy, and I’m sure every team says the same, but our calls are always on big plays, most of them. Whatever team we are playing only gets calls at trivial points.
I don't think the fix is in. Heck, if we would make a tackle once in a while we could negate the atrocious officiating. The defense is what is going to lose this game for us.

Problem is when you have a reputation for undisciplined play with lots of penalties, the refs are going to be looking for stuff. Lots of teams that have reputations for not getting penalties don't get called for the close ones.

Reactions: oldjar07
I honestly thought we would win this game. Hate to say it, but the coaches have lost this team or they never had it to begin with. What a dissapoimyment—by ALL parties.

^
Reactionary fans caught up in the moment say the dumbest things! ;)

Problem is when you have a reputation for undisciplined play with lots of penalties, the refs are going to be looking for stuff. Lots of teams that have reputations for not getting penalties don't get called for the close ones.
black people wouldn't like that excuse

I hope Frost calls them out on the officiating. F#ck the fines call these bozos out. Not saying it changes the outcome but this is beyond ridiculous

What does it accomplish? All it does is make other officials think he's an asshole and gives them reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt. See Bo PeLLLLini

Reactions: dodge690
Me right about now with these refs
hX1sBggOvFHwI.gif

Absolutely, the refs aren't going to give us a break, nor should they. Start playing some disciplined ball and a lot of these questionable calls will go in our favor.

Well, if we can take a positive, the offense is starting to get something going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT