ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

Losing teams fans always complain about the officials. Face the facts, this team just sucks right now. It's like blaming a speed limit for the fine.

Losing teams fans always complain about the officials. Face the facts, this team just sucks right now. It's like blaming a speed limit for the fine.
More like when the police are pulling you over for speeding when you are driving under it. Then, while they're at it, get you for a tail light being out, which wasn't.

But, yes if we were better, these calls may not mean as much.

Your team can suck and you still get bad calls...Surely you know that.

The calls go both ways, when you are invested emotionally you tend to overreact. Try watching two teams you are neutral on, you will notice bad calls. The better team wins on the field. I guarantee that tonight both Penn State and Ohio State fans will complain about officiating if their team is looking bad.

What does it accomplish? All it does is make other officials think he's an asshole and gives them reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt. See Bo PeLLLLini
Whatever you say fella I don't see Frost acting like a crazy man on the sideline see Bo PeLLLini

The calls go both ways, when you are invested emotionally you tend to overreact. Try watching two teams you are neutral on, you will notice bad calls. The better team wins on the field. I guarantee that tonight both Penn State and Ohio State fans will complain about officiating if their team is looking bad.
have you been watching the game?

have you been watching the game?
Yes, I have seen erratic calls on both sides.
I have also seen Purdue carve up this defense, conservative to crazy playcalls and a major lack of discipline in pass protection and defensive zones.

Yes, I have seen erratic calls on both sides.
I have also seen Purdue carve up this defense, conservative to crazy playcalls and a major lack of discipline in pass protection and defensive zones.
and that excuses terrible, crucial officiating?

Purdue giving us every chance to get back in the game, their punter has pinned us inside the 20 on all 5 punts so far, need something here.

I happen to believe Frost will get this team playing better. It's going to take time, they are soft on both lines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT