ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

Just remember these comments when you claim you've always been a Frost supporter because when when things turn around you're going to claim you were always behind him.

Just because I think he sucks so far doesn't mean I don't support him. There is zero evidence this year to suggest that he is a good coach or that he has good coaches on the staff.

Reactions: cornwoman
Soooo this is the Chinander that UCF fans warned us about. To be fair, he’s out of his league when facing off against Brohm. This isn’t SMU.

Reactions: SC_'sker
The old guys in yellow jackets are having heart attacks. That's how bad things have gotten.

I don't normally recommend throwing shit onto the field, but Nebraska fans need to start raining down the cups and trash from the stands. The officiating has gotten to be a running bad joke.

The old guys in yellow jackets are having heart attacks. That's how bad things have gotten.

I don't normally recommend throwing shit onto the field, but Nebraska fans need to start raining down the cups and trash from the stands. The officiating has gotten to be a running bad joke.
Piss balloon I heard get the word across.

We've now had at LEAST four penalties called on us that weren't. The defensive holding in the interception, holding in Lindsey, roughing the passer, and now the hold on the reception. This is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
I hate being a conspiracy theory guy, and I’m sure every team says the same, but our calls are always on big plays, most of them. Whatever team we are playing only gets calls at trivial points.
Agree. I am not sure why but it happens. I have lived in many states and countries and friends from each of those places notice the same thing.

Nebraska needs to try to keep their composure. Yes they're getting hosed but there's still time left so keep it together. After the game though, eff these refs.

Never seen such an obvious theft of a game. Not that we would have won for sure but it’s unbeliveable how bad we are getting hosed

You don’t remember Texas A$M in Taylor Martinez’s freshman year? That was the most obvious theft of a game by zebras in NU history.

Purdue players are bunch of frauds. Constantly putting up their hands after their asses get beat to draw a flag.

Not to mention their receivers pulling defenders into them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT