ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Many of us laughed at ASU when they hired their new coach and they are greatly improved from last year. So it’s hard to say this was to be expected.
It’s fine to see players that can’t do something in a transitional season. The problem is the questionable situations players are being put into on offense.

Almost everyone took a step backwards on the team this week. Its going to take three or four years not two or three.

Reactions: SoFL Husker
Take away Mo Washington, our guys just don't look...very...good.

Sigh.

Not sure about our defensive scheme. Offense obviously needs a true dual-threat. I'm just not sure we are very good. I thought the team regressed big time this week. Not a whole lot of good things to say. Sucks.

Sigh.

Not sure about our defensive scheme. Offense obviously needs a true dual-threat. I'm just not sure we are very good. I thought the team regressed big time this week. Not a whole lot of good things to say. Sucks.

Just go have another drink, that will make things better or at least through your eyes so you can tell us all how great we are.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha

Sigh.

24 hours earlier you were scolding people

Troy is in big trouble. Jesus Christ. Bunch of non-believers.

I know we all wanted to believe that there was O-line talent on the roster and they just needed to be coached up - but they look absolutely awful.

I hope frost says, “F*ck all the fans!” After this rally and win. Just like Pelini!!

Frost needs to get his head out of his ass and call plays to conserve clock. What in the F is he doing?!!

Did anyone notice how all the downfield blockers/receivers all held their hands up and looked at the refs? Wtf is happening?

Wow. Just wow. Our defense is gassed. So much for our supposed better conditioning. We needed that stop and the defense could not do it.

I have no words. Totally disgusted.

Pretty simple run play too, just a lot of pre-snap activity to get the Lbs and DL confused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT