ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

The overwhelming majority of us thought we’d be 3-0 at this point. There was a worst case scenario. And there is this, which is worse

Well, early opinion is that Bunch sucks. I agree with sitting AM. But we got to eliminate the turnovers and penalties. We looked sloppy all around. No discipline. I'm high on Washington and Spielman.
Special teams cost us 10 points today...

Keep the faith. Everyone knew this would take time.
Not with Troy. Not that they are a bad team, but we certainly have our work cut out for us the rest of the season. Not that you all didn’t know or think that already. Will certainly be interesting...

Saw a a guy about 35 or 40 today and he commented on my NU shirt, which of course isn’t real common here in AZ. He said he remembered when we were good back in the 90s. Good thing he wasn’t 10 or 15 years younger. See you next week.

Untimely penalties and turnovers AGAIN! We won't win with or without Martinez if these continue.

Not with Troy. Not that they are a bad team, but we certainly have our work cut out for us the rest of the season. Not that you all didn’t know or think that already. Will certainly be interesting...

Troy is a bad team. Boise was up 42-7 on them before garbage time.

Walk-on QB or not, we still have more talent overall on offense than Troy. We have a couple receivers that will play on Sundays.

Reactions: xxUNRIVALEDxx
you can see why the WR wanted Gebbia after the first two games.

Walk-on QB or not, we still have more talent overall on offense than Troy. We have a couple receivers that will play on Sundays.
No s***. Trust me, today is now as baffling to me as it is to you. I don’t know what to think.

Really? Sundays? I thought so too, but nobody on Nebraska's side looks dominant. I am not going to pile on any one kid today, but we didn't have anyone drafted last year except for a transfer QB and this year, well, we'll see what happens.

62I9Zj.png

Upgraded. My word...you UCF losers are something else. Laughing
You were saying.......? Check the scoreboard from your glorious game yesterday. Then check your ranking. Then look at how many wins he has brought you. Then I encourage you to do the same for UCF. You will notice we have not skipped a beat and have not lost since he left and are ranked higher this season than we were at the same point last season with a likely big bump today. You will also notice that our new coach hasn’t lost a game and is averaging 50 points per game. CSF made a huge mistake but hey, not many people would turn down that money. I hope you all don’t run him out of town too soon so we can keep enjoying the free entertainment and your tears.

Michigan just scored again.

Last edited:
Reactions: footnfan1
You were saying.......? Check the scoreboard from your glorious game yesterday. Then check your ranking. Then look at how many wins he has brought you. Then I encourage you to do the same for UCF. You will notice we have not skipped a beat and have not lost since he left and are ranked higher this season than we were at the same point last season with a likely big bump today. You will also notice that our new coach hasn’t lost a game and is averaging 50 points per game. CSF made a huge mistake but hey, not many people would turn down that money. I hope you all don’t run him out of town too soon so we can keep enjoying the free entertainment and your tears.

Michigan just scored again.

I’ve decided to write a parody song for you children of the corn. It’s truly sad to see what you corn people have done to a decent coach. He is literally crying at every press conference. We are sad for him but are laughing our collective asses off at your ignorant fan base.

I digress.

Every loss (which I suspect will be every single one through season’s end) I will add another lyric. Let’s start shall we?

Frosty the Red Nosed Ginger, we used to laugh and call him names.

They never let poor Frosty, win at any football games.....

Oh, and TROY just scored again in your stadium.

I’ve decided to write a parody song for you children of the corn. It’s truly sad to see what you corn people have done to a decent coach. He is literally crying at every press conference. We are sad for him but are laughing our collective asses off at your ignorant fan base.

I digress.

Every loss (which I suspect will be every single one through season’s end) I will add another lyric. Let’s start shall we?

Oh, and TROY just scored again in your stadium.
You’re a really talented asshole.

Reactions: KAWknight

I digress.

Then one foggy Christmas Eve, the Ncaa came to say, "UCF with your schedule so blight, you'll be staying home tonight!"

And how the P5 loved them.
How we all shouted out with glee
UCF the one trick pony,
You'll go down in infamy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT