ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

This is just sad. Poor start for Frost. And it all started with naming a tFR the starting QB. We are 2-0 with Gebbia. No doubt in my mind. I’m 100% on board with Scott but naming AM the starting QB was a horrible choice

I know it’s done and can’t do anything about it

Wow. Just wow. Our defense is gassed. So much for our supposed better conditioning. We needed that stop and the defense could not do it.

I have no words. Totally disgusted.

Is this an improved team from last year? Of course qb situation is a huge factor, but this is just pathetic.

It’s been 5 coaches since Osborne, and same issues to talk about on Sundays.

It’s surreal.
Osborne was much like Saban is today, you practice for perfection. That's why Saban runs 100 play scrimmages on Thursdays if he didn't like the performance from the previous game and practice during the week.

Among other things, it’s fair to say that there is quite a gap between Martinez and Bunch. I don’t think NU can win a single game with the limitations of Bunch.
At least he got the experience, that can only help down the road.

Chinese takeout on the way, pretty excited about my selections (Beef Lo Mein and General Chaos Chicken)

Was hoping a Frost team would have a bit more fight..Our line is getting owned by ? I have no idea what to call that?

ADVERTISEMENT