ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Martinez is overhyped. No pressure and misses someone wide the hell open. Kid has talent, but he doesn't have IT.

Hard to blame the OLine on that missed pass. Back up guy can’t even hit a chip shot

Wandale was wide open, Martinez threw a clunker.

Team sort of sleep walking through first half.

Martinez is looking rusty. Usa gets the ball first in the 2nd half. Jojo looking good. Im still all in.

GOOOOOBBBBBIIIIGGGGGRREEEEDDD

Heisman not coming if he missing number 1 like that - he was wide open

Definitely needs to hit that throw but it’s not that simple. Tougher throw than it looks. Touch throw over the top of the line backer. USA zone is giving him trouble.

Not the best. Need improvement all the way across the board. Let’s see how they adjust for the second half. Keep Domann out there.

So much for the hype. If these guys don’t come out and own the 2nd half, I am going to be seriously concerned

I’m not saying a word against or for the Huskers till after I see how the 2nd half goes. We have seen teams all over the country struggling a bit in game one of the season and we are still a young team in year 2. Most of us knew we where still a year away or so. But let’s see how the 2nd half goes with Washington playing.

Wandale Robinson is legit and a true talent. He wasn’t over hyped one bit. Him and Washington need the ball as much as possible all season long. GBR

I think AM is frustrated by lack of protection at times. And has to be frustrated by all the high snaps. I dont think we need to dogpile on AM.....others need to step it up so AM can be more efficient and effective.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Martinez is overhyped. No pressure and misses someone wide the hell open. Kid has talent, but he doesn't have IT.

Doesn't have IT? You're a moron. He just set a new NCAA record last year for most yards per game by a true freshman. We're talking 125+ years of college football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT