1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

DerHusker

Head Coach
May 29, 2001
GOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

download-5.gif

on my way to the golf course here. Hope we win. Stay irrational today husker board. I’ll be following the melt downs.

GBR MOTHA FU**AHHHHHHSSSS!!

Peacock video is way ahead of the Huskers radio call, so I'll be able to sync them up today.

Only cost $6 for the month and can cancel anytime.

Yay 4 me.

I can't believe I'm actually hesitating to spend the $6 for the game. I just think at some point I have to put my foot down, I don't want to encourage networks to think I'm willing to juggle 10 different subscriptions to watch the games I want to.

Reactions: Bruce1981
I can't believe I'm actually hesitating to spend the $6 for the game. I just think at some point I have to put my foot down, I don't want to encourage networks to think I'm willing to juggle 10 different subscriptions to watch the games I want to.
No need to juggle. Just cancel at end of regular season. Only 3 games left.

Ton of basketball games are going to be on peacock, if you’re a hoops fan.

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
Quick Short passes to tight end and running backs on the docket today for Maryland.
Just have to make the tackle going forward.
Good job D!

Reactions: dinglefritz
The next time we block a swing pass well will be the first time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT