ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

So Nebraska is playing bad, but still winning and USA only has 92 total yards. We'd be losing this game right now if this was last season. So many drama queens on here.

Agreed there. It’s game one and only been the first half. Let’s see how the second half goes. Eric Lee with a pick 6 helps get things right away. ;)

And it’s been one half... my God. At least wait for the game to finish to talk crap. Because if the Huskers come out firing the 2nd half your going to look very stupid.

The in the moment emotional overreactions during games is just silly. Everyone wants to declare this team overrated after one half of poor football in the first game. We’re calling our heisman candidate terrible. 2AM...overrated after one half. It’s so ridiculous you can’t make this up.

The in the moment emotional overreactions during games is just silly. Everyone wants to declare this team overrated after one half of poor football in the first game. We’re calling our heisman candidate terrible. 2AM...overrated after one half. It’s so ridiculous you can’t make this up.

Exactly, it’s stupid...you always wait for the game to end because if you are making statements over one half of play...you tend to look stupid once the team gets going...like our friend Bruce1981

Hey, football is a team sport. Scoring on defense and special teams...it's all good. Points are points are points.

If the snaps are so bad, why don't they put Martinez under center? I know that's not the base offense, but the bad snaps are disrupting the whole timing of the offense. Martinez seems rattled by it at times.

Overall, I think they still have some shuffling around on the offensive line, because this group isn't doing too well.
Cause you can’t run this offense from under center lol. Lack of football knowledge is ridiculous

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
Just wait dip. When they do and start kicking but after the switch to Washington you will suddenly disappear and won’t see you again.

What the hell does Washington getting snaps have to do with the fact a good portion of this dumbass fanbase was hyping up Martinez as the best ever QB we have ever had all summer and he is playing like he doesn't give a shit?

What the hell does Washington getting snaps have to do with the fact a good portion of this dumbass fanbase was hyping up Martinez as the best ever QB we have ever had all summer and he is playing like he doesn't give a shit?
Your an idiot you. You there the portion of the dumbass fanbase jackass

Reactions: Sinomatic

Can we vote this guy off the island too?

I don't think Spielman has caught a pass since the first drive of the half. How can we not get him involved?

ADVERTISEMENT