ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Interior of USA is the strength of their D. Cam and Hixson are making their first starts.

zu2671745_main_tm1377731212.jpg

time to pull Jurgens I think.. it's not just the high snaps, but a lot of the penetration is coming through him.. doesn't he also have to make the line calls?

He may be good when he is ready, but he just doesn't look ready for this, and certainly not ready for B1G.

The running game isn't going to work if the center is having all these issues too, so I'd put the other guy in at least for a bit.

Needs big time work on snapping the ball. I think the coaches talked him up WAY TOO much. Dude might turn out to be great but he isnt there yet nor is he close to that. He isn't awful, but he needs work. I think he will get there but the coaches should not of talked him up so much. JMO

Agree. Hype is dangerous. We are a bad program right now and it’s the last thing they need to be fed

Frost better get us there

Let’s mix up the run here and quit being so stubborn on these dive plays

keep using number -1. Need him on the field and let’s start playing these young kids and see who can step up

Lol gotta laugh at the shenanigans at this point. What a clown show.

NU very fortunate on the punt bounces today. Gained a lot of field position.

Is Martinez hurt? Because he hasn't had a dedicated carry all game. Except for the one yard keep for a first down.

If you're trying to hide the fact that he's a good rusher, I think the cat was out of the bag on that last year.

The way the O-line is blocking, maybe they figure a carry is just going to get him killed.

Reactions: SC_'sker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT