ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

I said it after the loss last week, it’s going to be tough to get that 6th win. Maybe if our defense gets a couple defensive TD’s and our special teams gets a few TD’s.

Reactions: HawksDown
I said it after the loss last week, it’s going to be tough to get that 6th win. Maybe if our defense gets a couple defensive TD’s and our special teams gets a few TD’s.
We’re going to have to get an Iowa style win, where our offense does literally nothing productive but also doesn’t have a big mistake. And the defense and special teams find a way to win the game

PURDY - legit question is he even dressed to play??? I don't know if I've seen him on media, television coverage all year...or even when I went to a game I don't recall seeing him but I also didn't look for him.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
We’re going to have to get an Iowa style win, where our offense does literally nothing productive but also doesn’t have a big mistake. And the defense and special teams find a way to win the game
We’ve had a couple of huge mistakes and dodged a couple of bullets. Hartzog getting burned was a killer.

We’ve had a couple of huge mistakes and dodged a couple of bullets. Hartzog getting burned was a killer.
I’m writing this one off as a loss and I’m not saying the defense doesn’t have problems. This offense just won’t be able to win us a game. It’s up to the defense and special teams

Reactions: GaRed
PURDY - legit question is he even dressed to play??? I don't know if I've seen him on media, television coverage all year...or even when I went to a game I don't recall seeing him but I also didn't look for him.
Yes. Helmet on and ready if Sims goes down. HH has an ankle injury and can’t run effectively.

Not cool to wish for an injury for a KID yo sit out. He did, we still didnt score. I do believe JS gives us a better shot but that last pass cost is points......again.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
problem is their D/ST actually set their FG kicker up + score points

ours doesn't

their best play is punt return. we have attempted 2 returns in the last 20+ attempts.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Had Coleman but he threw it falling backward. Coleman got held and gave up on the play. Benning thought he was trying to throw it away but didn’t get enough on it.
generous

throw it through the back of the end zone?

I don't think so

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT