ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Love this team and talked us up all week but frost better put a boot up their ........ rears soon or else this could be another long year. Wasn’t a new attitude supposed to be here by now?!

Is Martinez hurt? Because he hasn't had a dedicated carry all game. Except for the one yard keep for a first down.

If you're trying to hide the fact that he's a good rusher, I think the cat was out of the bag on that last year.

The way the O-line is blocking, maybe they figure a carry is just going to get him killed.

Probably trying to keep the number of hits on him down. Frost clearly thinks we can win by working on things we are weaker at and is not going to put the important guys at risk unless we need to

zu2671745_main_tm1377731212.jpg

Is Martinez hurt? Because he hasn't had a dedicated carry all game. Except for the one yard keep for a first down.

If you're trying to hide the fact that he's a good rusher, I think the cat was out of the bag on that last year.

The way the O-line is blocking, maybe they figure a carry is just going to get him killed.

Yepper......AMart very well might get cremated with our OLine blocking for him.

Reactions: SC_'sker
If I’m Martinez I am grabbing Jurgens facemask and giving him the business - dude needs to get his snaps under control!!!!!!

How the #### was Domann not a starter? I worry about some things. Since he’s came in our D looks great. Him and Cam Taylor need to be out there

Trying to not get him hurt earlier in the season like happened with the buffs last year?

I hate the 'feed me' gesture more than pretty much anything in football right now. Thanks Ezekial, you turd.

Reactions: RedMyMind
Wan’dale!!! Kid’s a dynamo. I don’t get the play selection so far, but what do I know. We just look very out of sync.

I get the quick snap to keep the pressure on, but a running play with a running clock under a minute to play?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT