ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

We have them in droves.
Agreed. I just feel the need to call them out every week. People with strong opinions should be held accountable for their lack of knowledge. Defenses are stacking the box and taking away the short passing game. Everything down the field is open. Satt is trying to catch lightening in a bottle by calling those plays because he knows we have no chance to sustain a long run based drive. It’s maddening but our best hope

Agreed. I just feel the need to call them out every week. People with strong opinions should be held accountable for their lack of knowledge. Defenses are stacking the box and taking away the short passing game. Everything down the field is open. Satt is trying to catch lightening in a bottle by calling those plays because he knows we have no chance to sustain a long run based drive. It’s maddening but our best hope
Yup. Half of these guys have no clue how it all works but yet flap those chapped gums.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Absolutely the most inept offense Nebraska has ever had. Haarberg should have been benched after that interception, making Rhule waste a good fake punt. This is the first time in three years I’ve wished AM would have been back. Going for it on fourth and two was the worse call Rhule has made all season. Better luck second half, GBR.

Is it just me or are all the Maryland receivers huge and fast?

Woops wrong thread.

Sims is always the other teams best player. Take his uniform and show him the door.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT