ADVERTISEMENT

Why did Rhule pick Sims?

What's hilarious is that @king_kong_ actually "Liked" the "not how I took his comment" post when that's exactly what Nikki's comment was, LOLOLOL!!!

king kong, man, you're trying too hard to hate Rhule.
you left off quite a bit of context from his original post, so I wouldn't what you followed up with "exact" by any means

if Rhule starts coaching and doing what he says he's going to do, my criticism - which is based entirely on his actions - will dwindle

if he continues to say one thing and his team does another, it will not

So did a lot of other people (want Mickey I mean)..and it's OK if somebody didn't care for the Rhule hire and right now they appear correct. Rhule has sucked so far. I know it's early...not saying he's the wrong guy, yet.

I think a lot of posters have a problem with how he views western women...to the point they've convinced themselves he believes in abusing them, and cannot seperate their dislike for his tboughts on that subject with his football posts.
Well he actually does think it's OK to hit your woman. That's abuse

So did a lot of other people (want Mickey I mean)..and it's OK if somebody didn't care for the Rhule hire and right now they appear correct. Rhule has sucked so far. I know it's early...not saying he's the wrong guy, yet.

I think a lot of posters have a problem with how he views western women...to the point they've convinced themselves he believes in abusing them, and cannot seperate their dislike for his tboughts on that subject with his football posts.
I was rooting for Mickey to get the job but Rhule’s resume was infinitely better. I think he would have needed to win a couple more games to get the job. IMO Rhule has done everything I wanted to see short of winning the first 2 games. I had MN penciled in as a L and we showed more positive things than I expected in that game. Fix the QB problem and I’ll be very happy with the progress.

Reactions: leodisflowers
you left off quite a bit of context from his original post, so I wouldn't what you followed up with "exact" by any means
That was Nikki's original post / the first one he posted, in this thread. What context am I missing?

In that same #7 post he also said, "Ok, we'll (Rhule's) go do the Nebraska thing.. take their money, tell them what they want to hear.. see what happens.. f it, I'm already set for life."

I couldn't be more spot on on what Nikki meant because I'm using Nikki's exact words. Why are you defending him as if he's not saying these actual words?

That was Nikki's original post / the first one he posted, in this thread. What context am I missing?

In that same #7 post he also said, "Ok, we'll (Rhule's) go do the Nebraska thing.. take their money, tell them what they want to hear.. see what happens.. f it, I'm already set for life."

I couldn't be more spot on on what Nikki meant because I'm using Nikki's exact words. Why are you defending him as if he's not saying these actual words?
rhule did say those things about his wife. it was widely reported.

and based on what we heard for his first 9 months on the job vs what we've seen on the field, it does seem like he was telling us what we want to hear.

his tune seems to have changed a bit based on quotes I've seen now that live bullets are flying.

I am hopeful that we will see our QB this Saturday, the team will play sound football, we will win handily and it will jumpstart our season.

rhule did say those things about his wife. it was widely reported.

and based on what we heard for his first 9 months on the job vs what we've seen on the field, it does seem like he was telling us what we want to hear.

his tune seems to have changed a bit based on quotes I've seen now that live bullets are flying.

I am hopeful that we will see our QB this Saturday, the team will play sound football, we will win handily and it will jumpstart our season.
You're changing what this argument is about. It has nothing to do with his Rhule's wife. It has to do about Nikki saying Rhule doesn't want to be here and is only here to cash checks.

i've no kdea why some of you are killing Nikki here.
Because he's implying that Rhule doesn't really want to be here therefore Rhule's not all in & riding out a sweet paycheck.
not how i took his comment.
Me trying to say: How can you not take Nikki's comments (Rhule not wanting to be here / only wanting to cash checks) that way?? Here is what Nikki has actually said;
think of it from Rhule's shoes.. you just got ousted from your NFL gig.. you don't really want to come to Nebraska, but they are going to throw obscene amounts of money at you, and your wife is twisting your arm.. Ok, we'll go do the Nebraska thing.. take their money, tell them what they want to hear.. see what happens.. f it, I'm already set for life.
Me trying to say again: He's literally saying Rhule doesn't want to be here.

You: You know Rhule did mention his wife, da dee da dee da.
Me: I'm not talking about the wife comment, only about Rhule wanting to be here or not.

You're changing what this argument is about. It has nothing to do with his Rhule's wife. It has to do about Nikki saying Rhule doesn't want to be here and is only here to cash checks.

Me trying to say: How can you not take Nikki's comments (Rhule not wanting to be here / only wanting to cash checks) that way?? Here is what Nikki has actually said;

Me trying to say again: He's literally saying Rhule doesn't want to be here.

You: You know Rhule did mention his wife, da dee da dee da.
Me: I'm not talking about the wife comment, only about Rhule wanting to be here or not.
thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT