ADVERTISEMENT

There has been one thing worse than the Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming next - pedophelia love. Although calling them pedo’s will be a hate word once they find a socially acceptable word for their mental condition.

They check all the boxes - they were born that way and if they love the other person. The slippery slope is very slick these days.
Minor attracted people (MAP) has been talked about and I’ve heard people attempt to use the term in a discussion. It was ridiculed and called what it is, normalizing behavior that isn’t normal and should never be.

Minor attracted people (MAP) has been talked about and I’ve heard people attempt to use the term in a discussion. It was ridiculed and called what it is, normalizing behavior that isn’t normal and should never be.
For as many people who use and refer to Reddit in posts, I think some of you might be a little surprised at the conversations about normalizing deviant, disgusting behavior that go on there that is absolutely allowed and encouraged because I AM WHO I AM THEREFORE IT SHOULD BE TOLERATED.
Don't act like we're not moving that direction. The past 3-4 years especially has been all about it.
The flippant brush it aside and "people still find it abhorrent. It'll never be ok" is disingenuous.
Also, using terms like MAP is part of it. Great job.

For as many people who use and refer to Reddit in posts, I think some of you might be a little surprised at the conversations about normalizing deviant, disgusting behavior that go on there that is absolutely allowed and encouraged because I AM WHO I AM THEREFORE IT SHOULD BE TOLERATED.
Don't act like we're not moving that direction. The past 3-4 years especially has been all about it.
The flippant brush it aside and "people still find it abhorrent. It'll never be ok" is disingenuous.
Also, using terms like MAP is part of it. Great job.
Your assertion could be correct, but I'm wondering where on Reddit you're hanging out?

Your assertion could be correct, but I'm wondering where on Reddit you're hanging out?
I'm hanging out at a place that shall not be named because the goof troops want it banned off the internet for exposing deviancy. I don't hang out on Reddit any longer than to document insanity and get out.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I'm hanging out at a place that shall not be named because the goof troops want it banned off the internet for exposing deviancy. I don't hang out on Reddit any longer than to document insanity and get out.
Alrighty. Well, there are weirdos everywhere these days, that's for sure. I always hope that the news is only making it seem like there are more than there are, but who knows..

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Some groups are definitely over represented, but I’ve noticed that STD-related commercials target their advertising towards the gay community because the fact is the gay community, particularly men, get and spread STDs at a much higher rate than any other.

🤮
The covid vax???

• Love
Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Alrighty. Well, there are weirdos everywhere these days, that's for sure. I always hope that the news is only making it seem like there are more than there are, but who knows..
You trust in CNN for the news? Lol...
%D0%BA%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%83%D0%BD.gif

I wasn’t disputing your point about the over representation of certain groups in advertising. That said, i don’t think it’s accurate either to cast gays as not being real Americans. Personally the one thing I agreed with Biil about was don’t ask don’t tell. I don’t care what your preference is. If you like nanny goats just keep it to yourself and we won’t have a problem. And sure as hell don’t try to convince my kids and grandkids that’s it’s normal. It isn’t.
By real Americans i mean trying to get the majority of the country to get a covid vax. I get kelce but all the gayz? Seems counterintuitive. Not just that either. Plenty of overrepresentation that turns people OFF.

• Love
I would love to see an analysis of how companies that have gone woke with their advertising are doing compared with companies that are not. Advertising used to be about focusing on your target market. The Japanese automakers at least are smart enough to know that you sell trucks to white males in rural markets (hence showing cowboys on a range with the truck). Most of the woke advertising is an insult to our intelligence and alienates the target market.
What the libs in this thread wont get is that the majority of woke advertisers are either from the govt or from well established very large companies (like bud light). Their advertising moves no needles, their brand is already established and it gives them an opportunity to be woke. In the case of bud light it backfired.

What the libs in this thread wont get is that the majority of woke advertisers are either from the govt or from well established very large companies (like bud light). Their advertising moves no needles, their brand is already established and it gives them an opportunity to be woke. In the case of bud light it backfired.
We are the silent majority and when we rise up we can out do the racist left

Reactions: pascal
Colleges are already. Well they had to take a timeout for some goo old fashioned jew hate, so its on the backburner now.

Stop.
So annoying and wrong. We’re talking mutilation and ruining kids lives. There is no comparison, sicko,
I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing??? I 100% agree with what you said right there. Attitudes change over time, that's all I'm saying. Dudes posting pictures of women in yoga pants would most definitely be considered deviant at some point in time. Where that line is...seems like it's obvious where it should stop, but who knows. It's scary. Just providing perspective.

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing??? I 100% agree with what you said right there. Attitudes change over time, that's all I'm saying. Dudes posting pictures of women in yoga pants would most definitely be considered deviant at some point in time. Where that line is...seems like it's obvious where it should stop, but who knows. It's scary. Just providing perspective.
No, your perspective sucks and is attempting to equate the current movement with any past movement in history…the old “people were mad when women started showing their ankles too” bit.
The current societal trends are so far beyond normal behavior it literally is evil.

No, your perspective sucks and is attempting to equate the current movement with any past movement in history…the old “people were mad when women started showing their ankles too” bit.
The current societal trends are so far beyond normal behavior it literally is evil.
You're not really the "thinking" type, are ya?

Colleges are already. Well they had to take a timeout for some goo old fashioned jew hate, so its on the backburner now.
You are correct sadly. The sickness of “the educated elites” have taken a great hold on the nation and the world. It’s gone on long before any of us took our first breath but still going to try to do what can be done to call it out and limit it where possible.

You're not really the "thinking" type, are ya?
They always show their ass, with so much proud behind it they cant help themselves. Simple observation and common sense? Not something they're capable of. Just able to twist anything to sell evil.

Never watch anything live anymore. If I want to watch a football game ill DVR it and then start watching about an hour and a half after it’s schedule time so you can fast forward through all the commercials, timeouts, injuries, reviews, etc.
This is me. I haven't hardly watched a single commercial in years. I start watching about 2 hours after the start to be sure I miss commercials. It is live to me if I don't know the outcome befoe hand.

This was 2019. Dennis Prager mentions the left will be talking about menstruating men and Bill Maher writes him off as a kook. Now less than 5 years later Bill continually shares new updates on the insanity of the woke left.

The commercials. Holy Moses I can't think of one commercial that wasn't an insult to the audience.
I don't watch ANYTHING live anymore so can't tell you about any commercials. I record everything and skip all the BS. I get to watch a lot more actual content and avoid all the BS virtue signaling and the like. For football I skip straight to the next play unless I want to watch a replay.

Reactions: Fuzzy Freddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT