ADVERTISEMENT

There has been one thing worse than the Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was 2019. Dennis Prager mentions the left will be talking about menstruating men and Bill Maher writes him off as a kook. Now less than 5 years later Bill continually shares new updates on the insanity of the woke left.
Bill Maher is still wildly uninformed. I forget who tried to educate him on Klaus and the WEF and he had no idea what either was. If you don't know about the WEF and their agenda you can't consider yourself informed.

Bill Maher is still wildly uninformed. I forget who tried to educate him on Klaus and the WEF and he had no idea what either was. If you don't know about the WEF and their agenda you can't consider yourself informed.
There is only so much Bill will say and do that the leftist church will allow without real consequences

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Saban said today that the university "beefed up" the insurance on their draft guys (including 2 top 5 picks) last year so they didn't have to worry about playing in their bowl game

Reactions: Huskers123456
JC, how much time do you people spend watching commercials that you are this upset? Do what everyone else does and find something to do during commercials.

I seem to recall my grandparents and then my parents complaining that they were living in the worst time in history. The beat keeps going on.
My grandparents lived through the Great Depression, the Dust Bowl and 2 world wars. Yeah it wasn’t great. Then they got to watch the free love and drug culture take over our society in the 60s and 70s. Were they wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT