ADVERTISEMENT

There has been one thing worse than the Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there so many gay people in the vaccine commercials?

More proof the government complex in DC has literally no idea who real Americans are.
I’m not a fan of all the woke advertising going on but last time I checked gay people are still real Americans. Me disagreeing with their life choices doesn’t disqualify them from being productive patriotic citizens.

Don't know exactly what you're referring to but the oversized female selling some all over body deodorant going on about how many places she stinks (underboobs, butt crack etc.) may be the worst ever, by far.
Anytime I watch any cable network nowadays, I’m convinced that 85% of the population has either HIV or psoriasis, or both.

I am longing for the day when the Big Ten finally scraps its "I wanna live forever" commercial.

You know, the one with the awful boy band squealing:

I wanna live forever
Blah blah blah blah blah blah
I wanna live forever
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Blah blah blah blah blah I don't care!

Makes my ears bleed.

I am longing for the day when the Big Ten finally scraps its "I wanna live forever" commercial.

I wanna live forever
I wanna live forever

Makes my ears bleed.
Yeah... and it still shows the red balloons flying from Memorial Stadium. 🤣

Anytime I watch any cable network nowadays, I’m convinced that 85% of the population has either HIV or psoriasis, or both.
My favorite annoying commercial for Big Pharma is the fatty dancing around in a boat cover talking about how Jardiance is lowering her A1C and helping her diabetes. Maybe she wouldn't be diabetic and need Jardiance if she lost 150 lbs. and danced more to help her lose weight. Eek

I’m not a fan of all the woke advertising going on but last time I checked gay people are still real Americans. Me disagreeing with their life choices doesn’t disqualify them from being productive patriotic citizens.
just make it reflect actual representation. i think there are more hispanics than gays, blacks. how about some indians? love em all, yet if you cant represent you become racist yourself

I think you're missing the point that the Alphabet people and multiracial families are vastly overrepresented in commercials for some reason that seems to have an agenda behind it.

White knight dingle to the rescue!
Whats the percentage of gay people dingle?
Theres a vaccine commercial that shows no less than three gay couples doing gay stuff together.
Is 75% of the population gay, have weird hair and piercings?

My favorite annoying commercial for Big Pharma is the fatty dancing around in a boat cover talking about how Jardiance is lowering her A1C and helping her diabetes. Maybe she wouldn't be diabetic and need Jardiance if she lost 150 lbs. and danced more to help her lose weight. Eek
THANK you.

The best thing to tell diabetic fat people is to adopt healthy habits.
The worst thing we do as a society is make it seem hard. Its amazing how small changes can add up to big changes for people. My aunts husband simply stopped drinking regular pop, changed literally nothing else, and his poundage dropped over a few months which encouraged him to make another change. He started walking. Huge difference. Now he can golf and couldn't ten years ago.
For young people this is even more important. Tell people to stop eating sugar, at least for periods of time. The fasting movement is a good one.

I literally hate that commercial with the fire of 10,000 suns.

I'll give the advertising agency 2 thumbs up for portraying the body type of a person who might actually suffer from diabetes.

It's the choreography of the background dancers which geeks me out to no end. That choreographer should be sent back to the middle school they came from.

Last edited:
Theres a vaccine commercial that shows no less than three gay couples doing gay stuff together.
I wasn’t disputing your point about the over representation of certain groups in advertising. That said, i don’t think it’s accurate either to cast gays as not being real Americans. Personally the one thing I agreed with Biil about was don’t ask don’t tell. I don’t care what your preference is. If you like nanny goats just keep it to yourself and we won’t have a problem. And sure as hell don’t try to convince my kids and grandkids that’s it’s normal. It isn’t.

Don't know exactly what you're referring to but the oversized female selling some all over body deodorant going on about how many places she stinks (underboobs, butt crack etc.) may be the worst ever, by far.
No joke. That commercial makes me want to 🤮🤮. Seriously, I want to tell her to just take a freaking bath and be done with it. It’s not that difficult.

Reactions: dpnavy
Some groups are definitely over represented, but I’ve noticed that STD-related commercials target their advertising towards the gay community because the fact is the gay community, particularly men, get and spread STDs at a much higher rate than any other.

🤮

I wasn’t disputing your point about the over representation of certain groups in advertising. That said, i don’t think it’s accurate either to cast gays as not being real Americans. Personally the one thing I agreed with Biil about was don’t ask don’t tell. I don’t care what your preference is. If you like nanny goats just keep it to yourself and we won’t have a problem. And sure as hell don’t try to convince my kids and grandkids that’s it’s normal. It isn’t.
Umm,
I think the moral fabric of our society has long moved past your 'conditions'. Convincing your children commenced years ago and shows no signs of stopping. If you haven't noticed, the sexual mores of our nation's youth is in a violent tailspin.

Exactly.

Reactions: baseball31ne
The commercials. Holy Moses I can't think of one commercial that wasn't an insult to the audience.

Never watch anything live anymore. If I want to watch a football game ill DVR it and then start watching about an hour and a half after it’s schedule time so you can fast forward through all the commercials, timeouts, injuries, reviews, etc.

I wanna live forever
I wanna live forever

Makes my ears bleed.
I also hate that commercial. But I also want to see the version where they add the PAC schools. I bet if you zoom in real close you'll even see the poop on the sidewalks!

Umm,
I think the moral fabric of our society has long moved past your 'conditions'. Convincing your children commenced years ago and shows no signs of stopping. If you haven't noticed, the sexual mores of our nation's youth is in a violent tailspin.
This quote could apply at literally any point in our history. Just food for thought.

Reactions: Huskers123456
TV remotes should have a 1"x1" MUTE button top center so it would be easier to muzzle the commercials. I rarely watch a sports program with the volume on but I do like to check in sometimes on flags that were not easy to see.

I would love to see an analysis of how companies that have gone woke with their advertising are doing compared with companies that are not. Advertising used to be about focusing on your target market. The Japanese automakers at least are smart enough to know that you sell trucks to white males in rural markets (hence showing cowboys on a range with the truck). Most of the woke advertising is an insult to our intelligence and alienates the target market.

I would love to see an analysis of how companies that have gone woke with their advertising are doing compared with companies that are not. Advertising used to be about focusing on your target market. The Japanese automakers at least are smart enough to know that you sell trucks to white males in rural markets (hence showing cowboys on a range with the truck). Most of the woke advertising is an insult to our intelligence and alienates the target market.
“Woke” targets will usually be the higher income brackets so they will probably just fine as the profit margin will make up for losing a few Busch Latte sales.

Coming next - pedophelia love. Although calling them pedo’s will be a hate word once they find a socially acceptable word for their mental condition.

They check all the boxes - they were born that way and if they love the other person. The slippery slope is very slick these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT