ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue is a bad football team.

Colorado is terrible.
Indiana isn’t good.
Purdue is terrible.

We obviously are a terrible football team. Coaching is horrible and talent level isn’t great. Problem is who would want to play for this coaching staff?

I agree.. we have no one healthy and are starting a freshman squad... and still beat you royal a-holes.

Imagine it...

With Moore

With Lorenzo Neal

With Markus Bailey

With Sindelar...

We are injured and very young. YOU are bad

And this still doesn’t illustrate how bad Nebraska is. It’s beyond words. Easily one of the worst teams in the nation.

Reactions: ssmill777
And this still doesn’t illustrate how bad Nebraska is. It’s beyond words. Easily one of the worst teams in the nation.

Part of it is that it’s harder to be good than ever before. Look at Northwestern man... 9 or 10 wins how many years in a row? Might go 1-11..

Reactions: Flick2.0
They don’t do anything well at all.
What's interesting is how well our "speed" matches up to them. It begs the question: How slow are we if Purdue matches up so well with us? And how did it come to this? We very much so look like the 4 win program that we have been over the last two seasons.

Reactions: ssmill777
Purdue's players may not have elite talent but they know what they're doing. 3rd string QB comes in and torches Nebraska the same way every other QB has this year - attacking the stupid 4 LB set against 4 and 5 wide.

Purdue has a slew of 4* WRs but not much else. QB situation seems better than most but they're pretty hobbled right now

Purdue has a slew of 4* WRs but not much else. QB situation seems better than most but they're pretty hobbled right now
What if I told you we are recruiting more than just WR's at a high level? Purdue has a top 25 recruiting class last year and currently has the best class in the west this year. I think Purdue and Nebraska are up and coming.

I agree.. we have no one healthy and are starting a freshman squad... and still beat you royal a-holes.

Imagine it...

With Moore

With Lorenzo Neal

With Markus Bailey

With Sindelar...

We are injured and very young. YOU are bad

I'm not looking forward to opening our season with you guys. I'll say that much

I'm not looking forward to opening our season with you guys. I'll say that much

One thing I noticed regarding whether it’s us or anyone for that matter.. do you guys really lose your whole DL and 5 of 7 in your front seven? Even if replaced with better players, that’s a tough ask on opening night.

One thing I noticed regarding whether it’s us or anyone for that matter.. do you guys really lose your whole DL and 5 of 7 in your front seven? Even if replaced with better players, that’s a tough ask on opening night.

Yes. And you guys are young and injured. They won't be injured first game of the year next year. Purdue by 27 easy.

Yes. And you guys are young and injured. They won't be injured first game of the year next year. Purdue by 27 easy.

Lol I hope next year is different than this year.. if it’s not, rondale Moore’s third cousin will be playing slot receiver by the 4th quarter...

Plummer .. out for the year; can’t make this shit up

Purdue played 14 Freshman today. Their last 16 TD’s have been scored by Freshman. They have endured so many injuries it’s become laughable. But the kids played hard today, and the future is very bright.

Reactions: 1234FirstDown
Frost is averaging a million dollars a win. That's 50% more than Bill Belichick gets paid, on a per-win basis.

Nebraska paid Ferrari money for a rusted out 1982 Ford Fairmont with red interior.

I could easily see Purdue being better than us next year

Big 10 West will be tough next year. Iowa, Minnesota, Purdue, Wisconsin, Northwestern and even Nebraska should be improved. All are playing fairly young guys on both sides of the ball.

Big 10 West will be tough next year. Iowa, Minnesota, Purdue, Wisconsin, Northwestern and even Nebraska should be improved. All are playing fairly young guys on both sides of the ball.

Guess who is the youngest and loses one average starter, one inconsistent starter and a few MAC talents?

You pump Purdue on every board. They aren’t good. NU is worse at this point. Neither are on the right track. No one cares about Purdue in this board either
I don't pump Purdue. They are rebuilding. How are they not on the right track though? What are they doing wrong? Also, tell me how they only recruit WR's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT