ADVERTISEMENT

We just lost to a better team

The fun of football is seeing how it plays out I guess Lot more fun to win. I’ll still go to some games. Rhule gets at least 3 years from me.
I'm all for giving him three years.....if it becomes a well coached team that looks like it is headed in the right direction. At least improvement from game to game. This is alarmingly bad. Rhule has a lot of tough decisions to make.

I sure hope Haarberg starts next week. At the very least I would like to see what he can do. He can't be any worse than Sims so why not give him a shot? Unless like so many coaches Rhule is a stubborn ass who won't give up on "his guy" like Frost with AMart or Pelini with TMart playing against OU in the title game in 2010 with his right ankle wrapped up to his balls and walking like a peg-legged pirate.
NI is the perfect runway to start a new QB.

I was okay with Rhule hire. I was apprehensive with everyone Rhule hired. I thought Rhule would have embraced what college football is now. Imo, he didn't. He won't succeed if he doesn't completely reevaluate his entire staff at the end of the season.

When you are in a complete rebuild, college football is much more like college bb now.

For F sakes, at least look well coached and disciplined. Thus far, this is a bigger sh@tshow than a Frost coached team. I didn't even think that was possible.
I was happy with the Rhule hire. I thought we got lucky that he was available and didn't like the other prospects except Lance Leopold. I remember everyone being excited to see who he would bring in as OC. Maybe Satterfield was his last option, but if you hire assistants and everyone is like "I guess we will have to trust him" is not a good sign.

Reactions: HuskerDana
All I can say is at the end of the game Heinrich was talking to and very much encouraging Simms. That’s what a leader does. Simms has to do better, cause we don’t have better.
We do have better

It’s Haarberg

Bigger, faster, better arm, better leader

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
This. I’ve given A LOT of money to this program, and I’m done until they prioritize Talent over all else. And I hope other donors do the same.
Prioritize TALENT? You dont think they look for talented players to put on this team? Sanders has talent because he can sell his name. This isn't the 90's where we have guys begging to come here!
Time to break out the VCR and throw in some Turner Gill!

I really don’t care who it is as long as it isn’t #7’
“I’d go with experience” - you, today.

Right down to finally being proven wrong, you cared a lot

Nobody’s opinions belong in the trash faster than yours

I will run up the score on you forever if HH plays well. Just like Deion, I keep receipts.

Can’t wait. GBR

“I’d go with experience” - you, today.

Right down to finally being proven wrong, you cared a lot

Nobody’s opinions belong in the trash faster than yours

I will run up the score on you forever if HH plays well. Just like Deion, I keep receipts.

Can’t wait. GBR
I have said I don’t really care. I do tend to give credence to experience. I’m fine though if he rolls out HH. You on the other hand will lose your mind AGAIN if it’s not your boy.

I have said I don’t really care. I do tend to give credence to experience. I’m fine though if he rolls out HH. You on the other hand will lose your mind AGAIN if it’s not your boy.
You care a lot

Your posting history proves it

You’re still doing it in this post

Don’t be a coward. Own it like a man.

You spent the whole off-season championing purdy. You don’t get off the hook that easy.

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
I was happy with the Rhule hire. I thought we got lucky that he was available and didn't like the other prospects except Lance Leopold. I remember everyone being excited to see who he would bring in as OC. Maybe Satterfield was his last option, but if you hire assistants and everyone is like "I guess we will have to trust him" is not a good sign.
I like Leipold....I also like Jamey Chadwell. I really like the offenses they run.

You care a lot

Your posting history proves it

You’re still doing it in this post

Don’t be a coward. Own it like a man.

You spent the whole off-season championing purdy. You don’t get off the hook that easy.
No I spent the off season saying we don’t know if HH is better than Purdy.

I'll lose my mind if they give HH the start and he looks the part. Especially after watching the trainereck over the last two weeks.

You just think you know.
Still in denial

You saw purdy last year

He is terrible and that’s why he’s 3rd team where he belongs. Honestly should be holding a clipboard. Looked like a nervous chicken in his one snap today because HH’s helmet came off and he had to sit a play.

Pretty pathetic, dingle.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
I'll lose my mind if they give HH the start and he looks the part. Especially after watching the trainereck over the last two weeks.
Has happened before, will happen again

Sometimes coaches are too close to see it

Ganz is a prime example. Some guys are gamers. I really hope these dipshits in charge at least let us find out if HH is one of those guys.

Sure as hell didn’t look like the lights were too bright today

Taking care of the ball beats Minnesota. MAYBE Haarberg or Purdy can take care of the ball. Unfortunately I won’t be surprised if Sims starts next Saturday☹️
Taking care of the ball could have won today too. Unfortunately we gave them way too many possessions and 2 too many on the wrong side fo the field

I like Leipold....I also like Jamey Chadwell. I really like the offenses they run.
And you knew they would be bringing in proven systems they know how to run, not trying to design a new one they think might be a good fit for the Big Ten. I still have no idea what we are trying to do on offense.

It’s not just the loss, it’s the how. It’s the mistakes. The turnovers. The penalties. It’s the overall offensive ineptitude.
At what point do people realize for the last 15 years or so we have mainly mid 3*’s. It’s not going to change. We are or hope to an Iowa or Minn. That’s our Super Bowl now. It’s funny people on this board are still surprised LOL!!

Taking care of the ball beats Minnesota. MAYBE Haarberg or Purdy can take care of the ball. Unfortunately I won’t be surprised if Sims starts next Saturday☹️
Sims will start this year and next. That's how it works here. Get a very flawed qb and keep playing them despite the losing. I should book my spot at the insane asylum for next fall because I know I'll still be tuning in to watch the Jeff Sims turnover show even though I know the outcome. Every team from now until Sims leaves is going to make us prove we can consistently throw it.

We had no idea if CT was going to play any more football because of his shoulder injury. Rhule HAD to find somebody. He watched ALL of Smothers’, HH’s and Purdy’s practice and game video before he went after Sims.
He appears grossly under qualified to evaluate anyone

We do have better

It’s Haarberg

Bigger, faster, better arm, better leader
If he doesn’t drop the ball, then we will at least be better off. But we have none, no one at wide receiver that’s scares anybody. They get no separation. We have no quick passing game to take pressure off line. QB knows he’s going to get hit every play. At least we don’t have any pressure to go undefeated this year.

Name calling pimply pussy like you should listen to your elders. Did I do that right? Man you’re a piece of work.
5 more Ls you’ll still be making excuses & calling for purdy

Then on Sundays you’ll say how you’d prefer kirk cousins under center over lamar jackson

At the end of the 2022 season we were by far the better team

Then the Colorado AD and Trev both went to work and presto! … in less than 12 months we no longer even belong on the field with CU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT