ADVERTISEMENT

We just lost to a better team

5 more Ls you’ll still be making excuses & calling for purdy

Then on Sundays you’ll say how you’d prefer kirk cousins under center over lamar jackson
I don’t like cousins but yes I prefer him to Jackson. Cousins played the whole year last year…. Jackson? Not so much.

At what point do people realize for the last 15 years or so we have mainly mid 3*’s. It’s not going to change. We are or hope to an Iowa or Minn. That’s our Super Bowl now. It’s funny people on this board are still surprised LOL!!
I think the vast majority of fans have realistic expectations. No one is expecting a title contender but the talent level is good enough for 8vwins avyear with good coaching. People are upset because our coaching hires suck

Colorado will get exposed in conference play. We just can't get out of our own way. Credit to Coach Prime for being better in his first year than two struggling teams this year.

Have mad respect for Deion and his Dogs v Leaders philosophy. We did get beat by a better team. A better coached team. A more talented team.

People acting like this loss is no big deal and give rhule time yadda yadda, the problem isnt losing, its how we’re losing.

If it were simply a matter of lining up and the other team beats us physically up and down the field it would be a build issue that takes time.

But we have made mistakes the past few years that rival frost teams. Junior high turnovers, dumb penalties, dumb coaching decisions, and a team with no identity andnot on the same page. These things shouldnt take three years.

No Im not saying fire rhule. He can still turn it around this year and some things are better like special teams and defense for the most part other than a few dumb penalties. But he better get the stupid things fixed, fast.

One thing that will not change is sims staring down his receivers. Qbs who do that do not change. Expect more picks.

We literally snapped the ball into a player in motion today

And that was not one of our 8 turnovers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT