ADVERTISEMENT

NDSU- The saga continues

Saw the stat they have as many national titles in the last 9 years as losses, wow. That’s dominance. Certainly have the process, culture and agenda on how to be successful in place there. Very impressive program.

Reactions: saluno22
Saw the stat they have as many national titles in the last 9 years as losses, wow. That’s dominance. Certainly have the process, culture and agenda on how to be successful in place there. Very impressive program.

Reminds me of Youngstown State. Never settle.

They open next season at Oregon. Should be interesting to see how the match up against that kind of talent. But on the other hand, they are 2-0 against their last P5 schools. Isn’t that right Iowa and Iowa State fans?

Another title. They are fun to watch. 3 coaches, 4 QB's, 8 titles in 9 yrs and 3 consecutive. WOW

They are? Congrats to them though. That is a heck of an accomplishment considering where they are. Wonder if they still play on that awful astro turf in the Fargo Dome.

Check out their trophy case. Impressive, to say the least. Click on the lick. Scroll down a little bit after the page loads.

Trophy's

They open next season at Oregon. Should be interesting to see how the match up against that kind of talent. But on the other hand, they are 2-0 against their last P5 schools. Isn’t that right Iowa and Iowa State fans?
They can probably beat mediocre FBS teams like Iowa and Iowa State the majority of times they play them. But I doubt that they can be competitive against the top FBS teams like Oregon.

they are 5-0 over the last 10 years as they have only played 5 P5 teams during that time

I understand FCS is a different environment, but NDSU has been able to convince the best FCS talent to spend 4 years in Fargo because they have a great program that allows players to win a lot have fun while doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT