ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking the P5 Conferences for the '23 Season

Haha whoops. Forgot about them. Wish Purdue was playing Indiana State... no pushovers for the new coach. Love it. My point remains though. I get it, you love to hate the big ten. OSU beats Georgia if they don't cheap shot Harrison last year. Michigan just choked. Lol those 2 and PSU belong with the top of the SEC. Hard to argue otherwise. The middle of the pack SEC is no different than middle of the pack big ten.
You have Northwestern and Indiana as far as pushovers go.

Edit - How did Michigan choke? They were down from the jump.

Reactions: king_kong_
1. SEC
2. Big 12
3. Pac 12
T4. ACC/B1G

SEC far and away the best. not even close.

Big 12 will be just as good if not better than last year's group, which saw its 2nd place team make a run to the National Title game

Pac 12 might be the most fun conference in its final year of existence. most of the nation's best and most experienced quarterbacks are out west.

ACC looks a little B1G-ish with two teams far and away above the rest (Clemson, FSU)

B1G is the league with the most variance, as nearly half the teams are debuting new coaches and only 2 QBs with any kind of accomplishments return. one for that faux blue blood up north and the other is Tua's little brother. lot of other conference retreads taking their first B1G snaps this fall. might be an especially crappy year for our beloved B1G.
I didn't need to read your post and I knew where you would have b1g 😵‍💫

SEC by a quite a bit with the others more or less equal to each other. Having to pick I'd say:

1) SEC

2) Big 10
3) Big 12
4) Pac 12
5) ACC

pennst new QB

ohiost new QB and starting a transfer from a G5 school at LT
Penn State is largely dependent on how real Drew Allar is at QB. Living with Nits fans I watch quite a bit of PSU football. Wasn't too impressed by what I saw out of Allar last year but he has had a year to develop now. So guess we'll see.

Touting the Clemson QB as a good pick up for Beavers, he is awful.
He is the king of the turnover. He lacks pocket presence, doesn't feel pressure, is slower than crap and overestimates his arm.

But, that coach at Oregon State is really good, and as unimpressed as you are and I am, he might improve.

I hope so because OSU is a great team to wager on.

B1G wasn't represented in 2018 or 2019

1-7 last 8 playoff games

it's my sincere hope that this year we have 2 SEC teams, Clemson or FSU and the Pac 12 champ or 1-loss ND

that's a true playoff instead of just a gimme 1st round game against some slow shitty B1G team incapable of competing at a national level that only gets in because half the media went to northwestern or is 80 years old or worse both
You constantly badmouth the B1G, yet you are hoping the Pac-12 has a team that makes it? The conference whose two time repeating best team has finished with 4 losses after having lost to an also-ran from the B1G?

A conference that hasn’t had a MNC since USC’s days with Carroll as HC?

Please explain why you would want a representative from this conference in the CFP.

Michigan should have beat TCU. No ifs, ands, or buts. They pissed that game away
Based on what? The game was played and TCU won. They slowed down Michigan’s run game and forced them to pass. When Michigan passed they threw 2 picks that went back for 6. Michigan found themselves in a hole they couldn’t get out of. That is not choking

You constantly badmouth the B1G, yet you are hoping the Pac-12 has a team that makes it? The conference whose two time repeating best team has finished with 4 losses after having lost to an also-ran from the B1G?

A conference that hasn’t had a MNC since USC’s days with Carroll as HC?

Please explain why you would want a representative from this conference in the CFP.
Pac 12 features 4 of the country’s top QBs this year (Williams, Rising, Nix, Penix), including the reigning Heisman winner

5 teams in the preseason top 20

Good league, actually fun to watch

Nobody on the planet cares to see Mich/ohiost get bounced in the first round yet again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Pac 12 features 4 of the country’s top QBs this year (Williams, Rising, Nix, Penix), including the reigning Heisman winner

5 teams in the preseason top 20

Good league, actually fun to watch

Nobody on the planet cares to see Mich/ohiost get bounced in the first round yet again
Just to confirm, the almighty Pac 12 has had how many playoff teams? And of those 2, 1 made it to the championship. And that 1 lost to the big ten.

Preseason top 20 is almost as worthless as the preseason top 25....

Just to confirm, the almighty Pac 12 has had how many playoff teams? And of those 2, 1 made it to the championship. And that 1 lost to the big ten.

Preseason top 20 is almost as worthless as the preseason top 25....
Your opinion is much more worthless than any of it, boiler

Michigan threw 2 pick 6s and got stuffed at the goal line last year while also not being able to stop anything tcu ran

“Choked”. LMAO get real

Your opinion is much more worthless than any of it, boiler

Michigan threw 2 pick 6s and got stuffed at the goal line last year while also not being able to stop anything tcu ran

“Choked”. LMAO get real
Not an opinion. Interesting you went running right back to a game I didn't mention in the message you quoted and didn't involve the pac12 in your response.

The pac12 playoff stats are a fact. You talk them up, but the reality is, they haven't won a playoff, have only made it twice. Lost in the championship to a big ten team. And the pac 12 is so exciting to watch, the conference blew up because the TV dollars was trash.

Not an opinion. Interesting you went running right back to a game I didn't mention in the message you quoted and didn't involve the pac12 in your response.

The pac12 playoff stats are a fact. You talk them up, but the reality is, they haven't won a playoff, have only made it twice. Lost in the championship to a big ten team. And the pac 12 is so exciting to watch, the conference blew up because the TV dollars was trash.
You fit in better on the Iowa board little bro.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerN

I had to address your brainless homerism

B1G stabbed its partner league in the back 2 years after proudly announcing the Alliance

B1G can’t win the big one so it ruined college football to beef up endowments & pay tenured molesters

Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
I had to address your brainless homerism

B1G stabbed its partner league in the back 2 years after proudly announcing the Alliance

B1G can’t win the big one so it ruined college football to beef up endowments & pay tenured molesters

Disgusting
The Pac 12 has been dead for years. It was USC and UCLA who blew it up. They are the ones who asked for entrance. The B1G was not pursuing them and never dreamed they could crack the LA market.

Oregon and Washington quickly followed suit, begging the B1G for membership after the Trojans and Bruins left.

I think all this realignment stuff is really, really stupid and sad for college football.

But the reality is every remaining school in the Pac 12, Big 12 and ACC would leave their conference in a split second to be where NU is now. Which has been getting paid nearly $60 million annually to average three wins a year.

The Pac 12 has been dead for years. It was USC and UCLA who blew it up. They are the ones who asked for entrance. The B1G was not pursuing them and never dreamed they could crack the LA market.

Oregon and Washington quickly followed suit, begging the B1G for membership after the Trojans and Bruins left.

I think all this realignment stuff is really, really stupid and sad for college football.

But the reality is every remaining school in the Pac 12, Big 12 and ACC would leave their conference in a split second to be where NU is now. Which has been getting paid nearly $60 million annually to average three wins a year.
For endowment money

Not to be better at football (obviously)

You have a hard time separating the two

Anyone still like to disagree?

B1G absolutely sucks ass this year. Much more than normal

Anyone still like to disagree?

B1G absolutely sucks ass this year. Much more than normal
This makes that loss to Minny sting even more!

NU was about to win the west this year if they don't fumble.

I am starting to think that WSU is going to rape Wisky tomorrow

This makes that loss to Minny sting even more!

NU was about to win the west this year if they don't fumble.

I am starting to think that WSU is going to rape Wisky tomorrow
We suck too and everyone here can’t wait to give the new staff years and years and years to beat our shitty conf peers

We suck too and everyone here can’t wait to give the new staff years and years and years to beat our shitty conf peers
This job, NU, is not a "3-4 years of development" job.

It just isn't. Especially not this year. The west is so bad, so so bad.

1. SEC
2. Big 12
3. Pac 12
T4. ACC/B1G

SEC far and away the best. not even close.

Big 12 will be just as good if not better than last year's group, which saw its 2nd place team make a run to the National Title game

Pac 12 might be the most fun conference in its final year of existence. most of the nation's best and most experienced quarterbacks are out west.

ACC looks a little B1G-ish with two teams far and away above the rest (Clemson, FSU)

B1G is the league with the most variance, as nearly half the teams are debuting new coaches and only 2 QBs with any kind of accomplishments return. one for that faux blue blood up north and the other is Tua's little brother. lot of other conference retreads taking their first B1G snaps this fall. might be an especially crappy year for our beloved B1G.
You were proven wrong last year.

Georgia only plays 1 decent team all year this year.

You were proven wrong last year.

Georgia only plays 1 decent team all year this year.
December bowl games, March baseball and round 1 ncaa tourney

Only time loser B1G fans can pound their chests

ts and Ps to your mental health

We used to make fun of this conference, how lame it was, how slow it was, how overrated it was!

Now we have Husker fans trying to stick up for it.

• Love
oregon state kicked the shit out of wisc in madison last year as a 17-point underdog

but I'm sure there were tons of excuses for that one, too

B1G has never seen a loss it can't spin into a win somehow some way

pathetic
Washington State looking good now with wins over Oregon State and Wisconsin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT