ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Michigan going to run it up on Frost and the boys..

Frost:

"It's hard to say when the score is what it is, but we came in here and outhit those guys today," Frost said. "Standing on the sideline, there was no doubt who was hitting harder. Our guys came in hungry and wanting to do that. It's rare you can come into Michigan and rush for 300 yards on them. They had to run a fly sweep in the fourth quarter to get to 100.

"I give our defense a ton of credit ... there's a lot to fix but there's also a lot to really be excited about."

Frost:

"It's hard to say when the score is what it is, but we came in here and outhit those guys today," Frost said. "Standing on the sideline, there was no doubt who was hitting harder. Our guys came in hungry and wanting to do that. It's rare you can come into Michigan and rush for 300 yards on them. They had to run a fly sweep in the fourth quarter to get to 100.

"I give our defense a ton of credit ... there's a lot to fix but there's also a lot to really be excited about."

Don't know how good of a coach Frost will be but he and Harbaugh share a lot of similar traits.

Reactions: saluno22
Don't know how good of a coach Frost will be but he and Harbaugh share a lot of similar traits.
The funny thing is that Frost made some post game comments that rubbed some of my fellow wolverines the wrong way...but I kept thinking that he sounded a bit like a young Harbaugh.

UCF was simply outmatched. However, those guys did not give up, had a pretty good game plan (just had inferior athletes executing it) and came to hit. The interesting thing about the thread topic is that I think Haurbaugh kept his starters in (as long as he did) because he wasn't happy with his players performance compared to what he thought they should do vs. UCF...and I give UCF and Frost credit for that.

I really do believe Frost will become a GREAT head coach. I also think he will never be a head coach at Nebraska for whatever reason. I wish I knew but I think there's something there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT