ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going to say it now

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
You fools crying about Rhule and how Sanders is so much better. You hint about race and age . You must be young people that don't know enough about the game. Sanders doesn't play , either does Rhule. It what world do you expect to win games when you have more turnovers and penalties ? Sims vs Sanders at QB , come on man. This is a rebuild, if you didn't know it , now you do. Trying to compare coaches with totally different talent levels is not smart either. Colorado was bad last year , probably not this year. Their roster has flipped , ours didn't. Could Sanders win with our roster ? Phuck no. Our guys are average at best. I'm guessing most of you were too young to Remember most of our Oklahoma duels. They won with better players, ask Barry. It's Jimmy and Joes , not X's and O's. If we had Sanders at QB we're 2-0 and everyone is singing. It's frustrating but it's we need talent.

You fools crying about Rhule and how Sanders is so much better. You hint about race and age . You must be young people that don't know enough about the game. Sanders doesn't play , either does Rhule. It what world do you expect to win games when you have more turnovers and penalties ? Sims vs Sanders at QB , come on man. This is a rebuild, if you didn't know it , now you do. Trying to compare coaches with totally different talent levels is not smart either. Colorado was bad last year , probably not this year. Their roster has flipped , ours didn't. Could Sanders win with our roster ? Phuck no. Our guys are average at best. I'm guessing most of you were too young to Remember most of our Oklahoma duels. They won with better players, ask Barry. It's Jimmy and Joes , not X's and O's. If we had Sanders at QB we're 2-0 and everyone is singing. It's frustrating but it's we need talent.
You do realize that priority one for any coach/program should be talent acquisition -

Sanders if hired by Nebraska wouldn’t be stupid enough to take the field with Rhule’s roster

You do realize that priority one for any coach/program should be talent acquisition -

Sanders if hired by Nebraska wouldn’t be stupid enough to take the field with Rhule’s roster
Yeah the guy is usually given a few years. What Sanders did was very controversial, you know it wouldn't have gone over at Nebraska. I wouldn't have cared as you get judged by your talent....as we clearly have seen by our fans.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I didn't read all of that. I'm good with Rhule. His qb choice is a set back...but he can use the portal to fix that for next season.

I will however be questioning he's decision making if he's still rolling with Sims next week.

All HH has to do to be a better option is take care of the football.

We have 60+ new guys, all brought in by the preacher

Roster did flip

Keep lying to yourself, OP. Truth is hard to swallow

Yeah but in the end, out of the 120ish players brought in, only two really mattered. Shaduer Sanders and Jeff Simms. One coach brought his son with him, who is a legit top 20 QB, and Rhule got us Jeff fvcking Simms, possibly the worst QB in CFB.

Yeah but in the end, out of the 120ish players brought in, only two really mattered. Shaduer Sanders and Jeff Simms. One coach brought his son with him, who is a legit top 20 QB, and Rhule got us Jeff fvcking Simms, possibly the worst QB in

Yeah but in the end, out of the 120ish players brought in, only two really mattered. Shaduer Sanders and Jeff Simms. One coach brought his son with him, who is a legit top 20 QB, and Rhule got us Jeff fvcking Simms, possibly the worst QB in CFB.
I'd take all their receivers over any of ours.

Colorado is also in a rebuild. Look at the results. Good coaches win. Regardless.

If it wasn’t for Matt Rhule’s track record I’d honestly be ready to throw in the towel on the guy and say he’s not the one.

The problem is next year and every year after that is going to get insanely difficult with USC, UCLA Oregon and Washington coming in.

Now was the year to establish himself and the team with such an easy schedule and instead they will have a losing season this year and most assuredly next year. And likely the year after that.

I do not see Rhule being successful here but hopefully this comment ages like milk.

No, football isn’t a big portion of my life . A simple Saturday pleasure . Watching Nebraska however has been pathetic as coaches use the schools desperation to line their pockets selling snake oil.

Colorado is also in a rebuild. Look at the results. Good coaches win. Regardless.

If it wasn’t for Matt Rhule’s track record I’d honestly be ready to throw in the towel on the guy and say he’s not the one.

The problem is next year and every year after that is going to get insanely difficult with USC, UCLA Oregon and Washington coming in.

Now was the year to establish himself and the team with such an easy schedule and instead they will have a losing season this year and most assuredly next year. And likely the year after that.

I do not see Rhule being successful here but hopefully this comment ages like milk.
Giving up on a guy with our roster is just sad. We won't be good till

Sanders couldn't win with our talent .period.

Giving up on a guy with our roster is just sad. We won't be good till

Sanders couldn't win with our talent .period.
Once again Sanders isnt stupid enough to take the field with our roster. The Colorado roster was much worse than ours when both he and Rhule were hired

Last edited:
Fleck? GTFO

The guy in year 7, whose team got totally outplayed in the opener? Did we have a more talented or better developed roster than Minnesota?
We always have more talent than minnesota. And they always beat us. It just used to be by playing defense and running the ball. This year he passed the ball and playing defense. He does what needs to be done. I'm about to mute you so don't reply. You're too big of a dumbass to continue seeing posts from. But I'll say this once again. He's the only coach to win 11 games at Minnesota in 120 years.

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
We always have more talent than minnesota. And they always beat us. It just used to be by playing defense and running the ball. This year he passed the ball and playing defense. He does what needs to be done. I'm about to mute you so don't reply. You're too big of a dumbass to continue seeing posts from. But I'll say this once again. He's the only coach to win 11 games at Minnesota in 120 years.

He sucks as a coach and you suck as a poster.

He completely laid an egg in the opener and Minnesota winning had nothing to do with him. Out played in year 7 by an outfit in their first game. Of all the coaches to pick, you chose this dumbass clown? And you call someone else stupid?

If you honestly think the coaching genius of PJ Fleck made Grant fumble when we are icing the game away, you are the dumbest SOB alive.

Last edited:
I didn't read all of that. I'm good with Rhule. His qb choice is a set back...but he can use the portal to fix that for next season.

I will however be questioning he's decision making if he's still rolling with Sims next week.

All HH has to do to be a better option is take care of the football.

I will question his decision making if he trots out any qb on this year's roster next year. He needs to find 2 legit power 5 caliber qbs for next year.

He sucks as a coach and you suck as a poster.

He completely laid an egg in the opener and Minnesota winning had nothing to do with him. Out played in year 7 by an outfit in their first game. Of all the coaches to pick, you chose this dumbass clown? And you call someone else stupid?

If you honestly think the coaching genius of PJ Fleck made Grant fumble when we are icing the game away, you are the dumbest SOB alive.
Don't piss off Headcard... love his posts, but damn.

Reactions: headcard
We’d be 2-0 if our QB wasn’t sure nsanely turnover prone. It’s not the coaches fault, it’s not scheme. It’s 1 guy. But it is the coaches fault for keeping him in the game. Even if he’s more talented than the other 2, he is way too turnover prone. The risk to reward ratio isn’t worth it with Sims.
I do see what they saw in him.. he fits the mold to be really good and maybe the turnovers are because he played at Georgia Tech.. it was worth a try but it’s not working and we need to move on. A few turnovers I could see to keep trying but it’s been wayyyyyyy too many. I’d put in a less talented qb if he can take care of the ball. I’m still a Rhule fan and I think he IS the answer long term but we need a qb.

Too bad Dylan Raiola didn’t commit he would be starter game 1 with us and we’d be 2-0

Reactions: merk0714
I’m still a Rhule fan and I think he IS the answer long term but we need a qb.
Doctor Strange Seriously GIF by Tide

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT