ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going to say it now

You fools crying about Rhule and how Sanders is so much better. You hint about race and age . You must be young people that don't know enough about the game. Sanders doesn't play , either does Rhule. It what world do you expect to win games when you have more turnovers and penalties ? Sims vs Sanders at QB , come on man. This is a rebuild, if you didn't know it , now you do. Trying to compare coaches with totally different talent levels is not smart either. Colorado was bad last year , probably not this year. Their roster has flipped , ours didn't. Could Sanders win with our roster ? Phuck no. Our guys are average at best. I'm guessing most of you were too young to Remember most of our Oklahoma duels. They won with better players, ask Barry. It's Jimmy and Joes , not X's and O's. If we had Sanders at QB we're 2-0 and everyone is singing. It's frustrating but it's we need talent.

It’s all about recruiting pull. Dion has a team of elites because they want to play for him now. Rhule will attract less talented hard workers who in 2-3 years might see the field.

It’s all about recruiting pull. Dion has a team of elites because they want to play for him now. Rhule will attract less talented hard workers who in 2-3 years might see the field.

This is exactly where I was at when we were searching for a coach. Not giving up on Rhule by any means yet, but I wasn’t sure he could get the talent to Nebraska we need. And I’m still not. And I was sure Deion would, which he of course has for sCUm and there’s no reason to think that won’t continue.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
You fools crying about Rhule and how Sanders is so much better. You hint about race and age . You must be young people that don't know enough about the game. Sanders doesn't play , either does Rhule. It what world do you expect to win games when you have more turnovers and penalties ? Sims vs Sanders at QB , come on man. This is a rebuild, if you didn't know it , now you do. Trying to compare coaches with totally different talent levels is not smart either. Colorado was bad last year , probably not this year. Their roster has flipped , ours didn't. Could Sanders win with our roster ? Phuck no. Our guys are average at best. I'm guessing most of you were too young to Remember most of our Oklahoma duels. They won with better players, ask Barry. It's Jimmy and Joes , not X's and O's. If we had Sanders at QB we're 2-0 and everyone is singing. It's frustrating but it's we need talent.
We're 2-0 if we didn't have a turnover machine starting at QB.

Once again Sanders isnt stupid enough to take the field with our roster. The Colorado roster was much worse than ours when both he and Rhule were hired
You’re obviously missing the point, no surprise here. Trolling just to troll. If today was a freaky Friday episode where Rhule and Deion traded places and had to play with the players in front of them, how would Sanders do? 2-0 still?

Does that help?

Colorado is also in a rebuild. Look at the results. Good coaches win. Regardless.

If it wasn’t for Matt Rhule’s track record I’d honestly be ready to throw in the towel on the guy and say he’s not the one.

The problem is next year and every year after that is going to get insanely difficult with USC, UCLA Oregon and Washington coming in.

Now was the year to establish himself and the team with such an easy schedule and instead they will have a losing season this year and most assuredly next year. And likely the year after that.

I do not see Rhule being successful here but hopefully this comment ages like milk.
As you said, the upcoming years will be extremely difficult to make a bowl game. And even with improved QB play, we'll be fortunate to win more than 4 this year.

Too bad Dylan Raiola didn’t commit he would be starter game 1 with us and we’d be 2-0
what year is it GIF

Way to make make all us older people look like grumpy old men!

Reactions: thall__
I will question his decision making if he trots out any qb on this year's roster next year. He needs to find 2 legit power 5 caliber qbs for next year.
Which of these 2 "legit" QBs will come here to stand on the sideline?

We always have more talent than minnesota. And they always beat us. It just used to be by playing defense and running the ball. This year he passed the ball and playing defense. He does what needs to be done. I'm about to mute you so don't reply. You're too big of a dumbass to continue seeing posts from. But I'll say this once again. He's the only coach to win 11 games at Minnesota in 120 years.
Your takes lately are awful. Keep telling us you know very little

I didn't read all of that. I'm good with Rhule. His qb choice is a set back...but he can use the portal to fix that for next season.

I will however be questioning he's decision making if he's still rolling with Sims next week.

All HH has to do to be a better option is take care of the football.
I don't think so. With our top 2 backs out and a suspect line, the QB can't simply be a manager and just take care of the ball. He is going to have to be a playmaker.

I don't think so. With our top 2 backs out and a suspect line, the QB can't simply be a manager and just take care of the ball. He is going to have to be a playmaker.
Time will tell. What we saw last Saturday seemed to be a team that found an identity, something Nebraska hasn’t truly had on the offensive side of the ball in years.

We were good enough to win all 3 games if it weren't for terrible QB play, that is not a complete rebuild. These coaches had a chance to grab some QB's and didn't, it was a miss analyzation. Rhule didn't have to sign that big of a contract if he didn't want pressure. Saying it will be 2 or 3 years is nothing but a cop-out.
Their (and our) QB was on the roster all along

Youve been drinking

• Haha
Reactions: thall__
This team is pretty good defensively. Better than Colorado. Heck, I'll even say NU has a better OL than CU (not saying much but it's true) and had a deeper RB corps before the recent injuries. That game was winnable with better execution offensively, particularly in regards to holding onto the ball and mostly that was on the QB. CU is much better at receiver and QB. We all know that but the game was very winnable if NU played offensively like they did against NIU which is smart, ball control, and no turnovers.

This team is pretty good defensively. Better than Colorado. Heck, I'll even say NU has a better OL than CU (not saying much but it's true) and had a deeper RB corps before the recent injuries. That game was winnable with better execution offensively, particularly in regards to holding onto the ball and mostly that was on the QB. CU is much better at receiver and QB. We all know that but the game was very winnable if NU played offensively like they did against NIU which is smart, ball control, and no turnovers.
100%

Not sure what that has to do with anything? Different games. Nothing saying he'd be out for us.
What it has to do with is that, nothing personal, but Thompson wasn't exactly a difference maker here and wishing for him instead of a kid who's played 2 games is kind of silly.

He sucks as a coach and you suck as a poster.

He completely laid an egg in the opener and Minnesota winning had nothing to do with him. Out played in year 7 by an outfit in their first game. Of all the coaches to pick, you chose this dumbass clown? And you call someone else stupid?

If you honestly think the coaching genius of PJ Fleck made Grant fumble when we are icing the game away, you are the dumbest SOB alive.
Spot on!

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT