ADVERTISEMENT

It’s coaching

If the topic of this thread was limited to quarterback coaching I could get on board with it. Outside of that position, I really don't see glaring issues with coaching, I see an issue with leadership, which is probably why we have a problem with discipline. When we have players going overboard trying to make a play but it leads to a penalty, that tells me that they aren't really confident that others around them are going to fill their roll.

If the topic of this thread was limited to quarterback coaching I could get on board with it. Outside of that position, I really don't see glaring issues with coaching, I see an issue with leadership, which is probably why we have a problem with discipline. When we have players going overboard trying to make a play but it leads to a penalty, that tells me that they aren't really confident that others around them are going to fill their roll.
Special teams?

giphy.gif

Reactions: BrighteRed24
and it's not just Frost... it's many on the staff... I'll ride it till proven wrong that our WR core has been garbage since Dub was let go! Bring that man back and pay him what he's worth! that in and of itself will help so much in opening things up...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT