ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa still sucks!!

Keep stoping by loser! No matter how many threads that are started on your garbage board i wont be there!!
So aparently to use your own words.
NU board> io a bored
So someone on a Nebraska board starts a thread about Iowa but an Iowa fan can’t respond to an Iowa thread on a Nebraska board. Got it. It was just a joke so you really need to relax.

Reactions: thall__
So someone on a Nebraska board starts a thread about Iowa but an Iowa fan can’t respond to an Iowa thread on a Nebraska board. Got it. It was just a joke so you really need to relax.
Fact remains Ioway hasn’t played a team with a heart beat yet and close to 2 TD underdog at Penn St..

You don't like Nebraska fans responding to any of the many Husker threads on your board. Oh the hypocrisy!

3-0 > 1-2. Carry on…
Iowa sitting at 21.66 ppg currently. I am hoping that is close enough to keep the son. I hope Ferentz keeps Iowa brass and boosters satiated, sleepy, content, pacified. I hope Iowa scores at least 26 points vs Nebraska and Nebraska scores at least 27.

Cheers.

Iowa sitting at 21.66 ppg currently. I am hoping that is close enough to keep the son. I hope Ferentz keeps Iowa brass and boosters satiated, sleepy, content, pacified. I hope Iowa scores at least 26 points vs Nebraska and Nebraska scores at least 27.

Cheers.
I agree but if the kid gets fired dad is gone too. With their new AD and the school president there will probably be a great woke hire

• Love
Reactions: scarletred
Cade is going to be even more banged up after this game. I literally lol'd when the PSU defender rag dolled him a minute ago.

F6wlVOBWYAEAnjw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT