ADVERTISEMENT

I know some don't like the Big 10 but it's our best option, this is why

GEES!!!! GIVE IT A REST!!!!

giphy.gif

Stalker shit now dude. Seek help. Pussy.
awwwwwwww the grown man is getting frustrated on an anonymous message board because of words after starting a thread directed at me.

incredibly sad, outrageously pathetic, yet hilarious poetry all at once

Last edited:
What does this have to do with money and building the new football facility..

Don’t beat your chest too hard tomorrow when LSU blows out a Purdue that left the building..
the facility would be built regardless

and, unlike B1G fans, I will not consider that any sort of accomplishment

You honestly think the Big 12 is a better fit for Nebraska? A Big 12 without Oklahoma and Texas? Seriously?? Lol
Excellent.

And in the future playoff, the Big XII is a one-bid league, meaning you have to be the best of 12 teams, or in the top 8.3 percent.

The Big Ten is likely to be a three-bid league, maybe four. Coming in third in a 16-team conference sounds mathematically more likely than being the best team in a 12-team league.

So this idea that Nebraska should have stayed in the Big XII because it would have an easier path to the playoffs is bunk.

Starting in 2024 or 2025, Nebraska will position itself to be one of those three or four teams. And if you consider that the only other programs seriously considering a national title are Michigan, OSU, Penn State, USC, Nebraska and maybe Wisconsin, that's not a huge hill to climb, though it may seem that way from our current vantage point.

Excellent.

And in the future playoff, the Big XII is a one-bid league, meaning you have to be the best of 12 teams, or in the top 8.3 percent.

The Big Ten is likely to be a three-bid league, maybe four. Coming in third in a 16-team conference sounds mathematically more likely than being the best team in a 12-team league.

So this idea that Nebraska should have stayed in the Big XII because it would have an easier path to the playoffs is bunk.

Starting in 2024 or 2025, Nebraska will position itself to be one of those three or four teams. And if you consider that the only other programs seriously considering a national title are Michigan, OSU, Penn State, USC, Nebraska and maybe Wisconsin, that's not a huge hill to climb, though it may seem that way from our current vantage point.
I don't think anybody in their right mind would consider the Big 12 an easier path to the playoff than the B1G.

the media bias & overall weakness of the league are unmatched

You're as worrisome as a cloudy day little boy. Keep trying though. We're still in the Big 10. Pussy. Hahaha
Good solutions. Cry like a bitch and call names. :rolleyes: RollingLaugh
will your next thread lick the taint of the wokest league in P5? or will it expound on the moral righteousness of conservative politics?

best thing about hypocrites is you just never know!

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Left for a few hours to go on a hike with my amazing wife on some muddy trails and come back to this thread to see it's still rollin....seriously guys, one of you grow the eff up and stop. The other will follow, both of you look like children right now.

Left for a few hours to go on a hike with my amazing wife on some muddy trails and come back to this thread to see it's still rollin....seriously guys, one of you grow the eff up and stop. The other will follow, both of you look like children right now.
Did the same. Elk Neck State Park outside North East, Maryland. Gorgeous day on the Chesapeake.

You?

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
he has nothing more to say

and if he did, it would be hard to hear from inside that bodybag

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
Did the same. Elk Neck State Park outside North East, Maryland. Gorgeous day.

You?

Schram Park....just south of Gretna where I live bout 8miles??. It was fantastic!!! I was not aware you lived where you do, the outdoors stuff has to be top notch??

Reactions: 9and4
Watching my Packers kick ass. Get a life little boy.
Cries like the biden voters he claims to despise about name calling

Doesn’t go a single post without name calling

Classic hypocrite stuff from our resident hypocrite

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT