ADVERTISEMENT

I know some don't like the Big 10 but it's our best option, this is why

Nebraska is much more closely aligned culturally to the Big 12

well, maybe not you, Mr Woke Almighty Dollar Worshipper

also - you are really reaching to make up an argument I never started

I have never once said anything about going back to the Big 12. I have always said that I hate the B1G. that's it
I think you both right....Nebraska only made 3 million in profits last year and only 17 other D1 departments even turned any profit. So that 50 million from big 10 is literally the difference between bleeding into debt and being able to fund the future. But...when the current 40-80 year olds die the sport will die as it is hard to pass on the love of team without the hate of a rival. We have no reason to watch most of our games...no historical connection to any big 10 teams...and when we are bad there is literally no reason to go or watch, no ego or pride to pass on to the youth. And from a poltical point of view, the big 10 represents a college educated cohort and a massive diverse viewer base. The default political stance has to be moderate to left as this encompasses the most viewers and is acceptable to most advertisers. There is literally nothing the big 10 network could put forth from the right that wouldn't alienate and anger millions of people and cost them millions, even if they sympathize with right politics. They can't continue to pander to older men who won't be watching when they are dead...there has to be a transition to excite younger viewers or else the sport will go the way of Nascar...niche and only adored in the south.

Reactions: king_kong_
Make sure to tell your therapist your feelings about the Big 10. Your love for Luke Fickell and Deion Sanders.
Keep deflecting, coward

You won’t answer my simple question because you can’t

Same dude shouting “fake news!!!” from the rafters has a raging boner when those news companies give your football team money

Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
here-we-go-again-sad-13a25o7k7b5xaq1j.gif

Keep deflecting, coward

You won’t answer my simple question because you can’t

Same dude shouting “fake news!!!” from the rafters has a raging boner when those news companies give your football team money

Pathetic
Maybe you can start a grass roots campaign to get NU out of the Big 10? Grab your sandwich board and bell. Let me know how that works out?

Maybe you can start a grass roots campaign to get NU out of the Big 10? Grab your sandwich board and bell. Let me know how that works out?
Maybe you will one day admit your love for the B1G and your political stance (alleged) are diametrically opposed.

Your apology will be accepted. I always forgive but I never forget.

Like I said, I honestly can’t believe you call yourself a man while at the same time openly flapping in the wind like so many loose vagina lips

• Haha
Maybe you will one day admit your love for the B1G and your political stance (alleged) are diametrically opposed.

Your apology will be accepted. I always forgive but I never forget.

Like I said, I honestly can’t believe you call yourself a man while at the same time openly flapping in the wind like so many loose vagina lips
No love for the Big 10. Just love for what's best for my Huskers. I'll drop your apology in the mail. Start waiting by your mailbox.

No love for the Big 10. Just love for what's best for my Huskers. I'll drop your apology in the mail. Start waiting by your mailbox.
If you loved the Huskers (and America), you’d hate the B1G

No amount of media money will ever change what each stand for, and those things are polar opposite to one another

• Haha
If you loved the Huskers (and America), you’d hate the B1G

No amount of media money will ever change what each stand for, and those things are polar opposite to one another
You sound like a politician. All talk. No answers. So, you tell me what's your answer for Nebraska athletics and conference affiliation. You have the floor. Go........

and if we'd stayed in the Big 12 instead of selling everything that matters to us for money, we'd be headed to the SEC next year - where winning and making money actually happens

TO sold us up the river and texas wins again. sad

• Haha
You sound like a politician. All talk. No answers. So, you tell me what's your answer for Nebraska athletics and conference affiliation. You have the floor. Go........
we are stuck

made our bed

have been sleeping in it for a decade

pretty lumpy if you ask me

probably all the money in the mattress?

glad some love the wokeness, the canceled season, the constant shots at our program, etc.

you obviously believe it was worth it despite outwardly railing against all the politics that enable it.

you are a hypocrite and a coward. happy new year!

My hatred for the Big Ten far predates Nebraska being a member. It will endure whether Nebraska stays or goes.

Michigan and Ohio State are in the same conference, and they hate each other. Why can't I despise both?*

*+Penn State, +Wisconsin, +Indiana basketball
I can't stand Ohio State or Michigan either, but I don't get the hate for the B1G. We are in a much better place than we were in the Big 12.

I miss the old Big 8. Not the Big 12. Texas controlled everything and were constantly flirting with other conferences. We were proactive. We were smart. That's why we left for greener pastures. Winning solves everything. Once we start winning again nobody will care what conference we are N. Well, except maybe Kong. Laughing
Exactly. If the Big 12 is so much better than the B1G, then why didn't we instantly dominate in the B1G when we first joined?

I can't stand Ohio State or Michigan either, but I don't get the hate for the B1G. We are in a much better place than we were in the Big 12.
I've never said I want Nebraska to leave the Big Ten. I can easily despise its insufferable, entitled, gasbag programs whether Nebraska is in the conference or not.

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
Exactly. If the Big 12 is so much better than the B1G, then why didn't we instantly dominate in the B1G when we first joined?
we averaged 9.25 wins over the first 4 years after we joined with 2 conference title game appearances

we are stuck

made our bed

have been sleeping in it for a decade

pretty lumpy if you ask me

probably all the money in the mattress?

glad some love the wokeness, the canceled season, the constant shots at our program, etc.

you obviously believe it was worth it despite outwardly railing against all the politics that enable it.

you are a hypocrite and a coward. happy new year!
Good solutions. Cry like a bitch and call names. :rolleyes: RollingLaugh

I've never said I want Nebraska to leave the Big Ten. I can easily despise its insufferable, entitled, gasbag programs whether Nebraska is in the conference or not.
it's very difficult for people to understand this exceedingly simple concept

• Haha
I just want to start beating Ohio State and Michigan and become relevant once again. Beating Ohio State and Michigan would solve our problems.

I just want to start beating Ohio State and Michigan and become relevant once again. Beating Ohio State and Michigan would solve our problems.
Definitely true. And Teflon Scotty couldn't even beat most of the dog shit teams he faced, let alone OSU and Michigan.

Yup. After you started attacking me speed racer. Keep pissing and moaning. I'm sure your shrink is getting rich off you.
Attacking? With words? 😂

I posted a simple observation about your (alleged) political beliefs flying directly in the face of the B1G’s

There’s a word in the English language for that (hypocrite)

If that triggered you so hard you had to resort to name calling and then later more hypocritical behavior, maybe I was more correct than I thought & you are a soft wokester whose beliefs can be bought at the drop of a hat

Man. Tough day for you. Real snowflake stuff

• Haha
I think you both right....Nebraska only made 3 million in profits last year and only 17 other D1 departments even turned any profit. So that 50 million from big 10 is literally the difference between bleeding into debt and being able to fund the future. But...when the current 40-80 year olds die the sport will die as it is hard to pass on the love of team without the hate of a rival. We have no reason to watch most of our games...no historical connection to any big 10 teams...and when we are bad there is literally no reason to go or watch, no ego or pride to pass on to the youth. And from a poltical point of view, the big 10 represents a college educated cohort and a massive diverse viewer base. The default political stance has to be moderate to left as this encompasses the most viewers and is acceptable to most advertisers. There is literally nothing the big 10 network could put forth from the right that wouldn't alienate and anger millions of people and cost them millions, even if they sympathize with right politics. They can't continue to pander to older men who won't be watching when they are dead...there has to be a transition to excite younger viewers or else the sport will go the way of Nascar...niche and only adored in the south.
I agree with most of what you said but it’s important to point out these athletic departments are operating businesses and they aren’t trying to turn profits. The goal is to spend what you make to avoid paying taxes and to justify more spending. If revenue was $20 million less, Nebraska isn’t going to post a $17 million loss. They are just going to spend less. The more money the athletic department generates the law of diminishing returns kicks in. Getting above essential spending also opens the doors for more corruptive spending.

I do think you are right that the sport is going to slowly die and being in the B10 is best for longevity for the athletic department but it’s at significant cost to the fanbase IMO.

Attacking? With words? 😂

I posted a simple observation about your (alleged) political beliefs flying directly in the face of the B1G’s

There’s a word in the English language for that (hypocrite)

If that triggered you so hard you had to resort to name calling and then later more hypocritical behavior, maybe I was more correct than I thought & you are a soft wokester whose beliefs can be bought at the drop of a hat

Man. Tough day for you. Real snowflake stuff
Put on your Coach Prime Pjs. The ones with the trap door and feeties and see if your therapist is taking appointments on New Year's Day. Just let it all out to your shrink. You'll feel better.

I do think you are right that the sport is going to slowly die and being in the B10 is best for longevity for the athletic department but it’s at significant cost to the fanbase IMO.
this is the future guys like @HBK4life are actively rooting for while simultaneously calling themselves red blooded Americans

B1G would have done away with football long ago if it didn't make so much money

hate to see it. really sad pathetic stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
If you tag me one more time you win a Big 10 shirt signed by Kevin Warren. Or do you want a Deion purse?
I have zero doubt you own a B1G shirt signed by kevin warren. probably one of the many BLM shirts the league had made

you worship at the alter of money he built

your hypocrisy is even funnier than your "just win!!" slogan at the end of a post bending over and gaping your butthole to the B1G's almighty dollar, just one day after the league's "best" go 0-2 on the national stage

doesn't get any more pathetic than you, coward

Last edited:
  • Haha
Top Gun, here is a one very good reason why we’re in the B1G..
when is the check cashing ceremony?

I keep asking but never get an answer

will the concessions lines be long in PBA for it? will ronnie green wear his kilt?

• Haha
Your comedy act is getting worse and worse..
what's comical is there are people like @HBK4life who can dish it but can't take it (very weak-minded & slow-witted, cannot see the irony/hypocrisy rampant in every post, will never admit when he's wrong because he's too much of an insecure softy despite being well into middle- or late-age)

even more comical - people are already right back to thinking the B1G is actually a good football conference

• Haha
what's comical is there are people like @HBK4life who can dish it but can't take it (very weak-minded & slow-witted, cannot see the irony/hypocrisy rampant in every post, will never admit when he's wrong because he's too much of an insecure softy despite being well into middle- or late-age)

even more comical - people are already right back to thinking the B1G is actually a good football conference
Stalker shit now dude. Seek help. Pussy.

What does this have to do with money and building the new football facility..

Don’t beat your chest too hard tomorrow when LSU blows out a Purdue that left the building..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT