ADVERTISEMENT

How many big 10 teams did streaming tv?

You can get virtually any televised sport free on dofustreaming.com. Just be careful not to click on the ads and popups for other sites.

You can get virtually any televised sport free on dofustreaming.com. Just be careful not to click on the ads and popups for other sites.
I am 69 years old. Have lived in two Continents, three Countries, five States and a County jail and have learned a little bit. There is no way in hell I would ever click on website named dofustreaming even without your warning of ads or popups.

I don’t mind streaming. I can watch various sporting events that I would not otherwise be able to watch. I watched last night's Husker volleyball match using Big Ten +. I will watch the NFR rodeo streaming it on the Cowboy Chanel. Friday’s women’s basketball game at Wyoming is on the Mountain West app. I cast all these sporting events to my Samsung TV using my iPad. I even stream high school sports. I think it is pretty cool I can watch high school sports in other states like Nebraska and Montana. I also like it because there is just a monthly charge for the streaming services, and you can cancel at any time. I think the Mountain West app is free. I used it to watch a Wyoming football game and there was no charge.
My problem is my rural internet provider. We have Roku etc (why the hell would the spell checker on here turn Roku in to Riki?) but every time something happens on their system it screws up my TVs. Our Ring doorbell system suffers the same malady. I’ll probably end up subscribing to Peacock but damn.

Reactions: Wasker77
What an absolute joke from an absolute joke conference. It isn't about the six bucks, but you know that.
It's second rate programming for a second rate conference. First its Friday night games and now this.
The big ten is screwing our fans and some of you love to just take it.
Very characteristic of the Big.

What an absolute joke from an absolute joke conference. It isn't about the six bucks, but you know that.
It's second rate programming for a second rate conference. First its Friday night games and now this.
The big ten is screwing our fans and some of you love to just take it.
Very characteristic of the Big.
I paid $40 to watch a ppv game by myself in 2010 or whenever. I think I'll survive paying $6 in 2023. I swear people conveniently forget what they don't want to remember.

I paid $40 to watch a ppv game by myself in 2010 or whenever. I think I'll survive paying $6 in 2023. I swear people conveniently forget what they don't want to remember.
So are we going to pretend its still 2010 to fit your narrative here? Also, as I said it isn't about the money.

In 2010 conferences didnt have their own networks. We are now able to watch not 1 but 2 games simultaneously on big ten networks on gameday. We have FS1 and FS2, among other networks. We have been able to watch each and every big ten game previous weekends before this season. Many of these capabilities did not exist in 2010. Also, one of the reasons we were sold the BIG ten crap move was because we wouldn't have to do things like this.

Add in that this hurts Nebraska as a program---our recruits sure as hell aren't going to watch, our game won't be available for people flipping channels, and it rear ends our fans and takes advantage of them, not to mention the old fans who don't know how to do these streaming platforms (or are we going to say "who cares about old people" because ageism seems ok to millennials?)

This is a joke move by a joke conference for podunk programs. Freaking peacock channel, give me a break. You can take the cock and smile about it all you want but I see this for the load of crap that it is.

Reactions: king_kong_
So are we going to pretend its still 2010 to fit your narrative here? Also, as I said it isn't about the money.

In 2010 conferences didnt have their own networks. We are now able to watch not 1 but 2 games simultaneously on big ten networks on gameday. We have FS1 and FS2, among other networks. We have been able to watch each and every big ten game previous weekends before this season. Many of these capabilities did not exist in 2010. Also, one of the reasons we were sold the BIG ten crap move was because we wouldn't have to do things like this.

Add in that this hurts Nebraska as a program---our recruits sure as hell aren't going to watch, our game won't be available for people flipping channels, and it rear ends our fans and takes advantage of them, not to mention the old fans who don't know how to do these streaming platforms (or are we going to say "who cares about old people" because ageism seems ok to millennials?)

This is a joke move by a joke conference for podunk programs. Freaking peacock channel, give me a break. You can take the cock and smile about it all you want but I see this for the load of crap that it is.
Every single SEC school has one game aired on ESPN+ (gasp - a streaming service) this year

• Wow
Reactions: Huskers123456
I will be raking/mowing the leaves during the game listening to the Huskers app.

The leaves will not get picked up with me sitting watching the game. Winking

What exactly is my narrative? That NU has a bunch of whiny fans that are out of touch with reality? Do I love it? No. Is it a big deal? No. Have I paid to watch single games before? Yes.

I subscribed this morning for $6.44. Hopefully my wife can pick up some OT so the kids can eat this month.

My dad couldn't download a streaming service to save his life. Somehow he miraculously thought to go to my sisters house. Thank god for middle-aged people who somewhat embraced technology before.

Yeah, I'm sure Carter Nelson is now going to ND because we had one game on Peacock. Newsflash: kids aren't scared of the internet like some of people on this site are.

I would also like to point out that people have no problem conversing about NU football on the internet but put a game on the internet and suddenly the apocalypse is upon is.

What exactly is my narrative? That NU has a bunch of whiny fans that are out of touch with reality? Do I love it? No. Is it a big deal? No. Have I paid to watch single games before? Yes.

I subscribed this morning for $6.44. Hopefully my wife can pick up some OT so the kids can eat this month.

My dad couldn't download a streaming service to save his life. Somehow he miraculously thought to go to my sisters house. Thank god for middle-aged people who somewhat embraced technology before.

Yeah, I'm sure Carter Nelson is now going to ND because we had one game on Peacock. Newsflash: kids aren't scared of the internet like some of people on this site are.

I would also like to point out that people have no problem conversing about NU football on the internet but put a game on the internet and suddenly the apocalypse is upon is.
Can you move those goal posts any further?
When you have to put words in peoples mouth, your argument sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT