ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Prime

rgrachek

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004

I have this feeling that we at Nebraska have somehow lived this story, like over the past 5 years. The only difference is that our celebrity coach actually coached at the FBS level before coming here and inherited some decent players.

Prime inherits a team that went 1-10 in a weak conference, getting blown out in 10 of the games. Before Frost, Nebraska at least had 4 wins and 4 other games that were close in a stronger conference.

Prime has a really high hill to climb with far less coaching experience than Frost had. The honeymoon is in full swing, but I'm pretty confident that as we witnessed over the past 5 years, reality will slap the program in the face pretty fast.

My prayer is that MR can coach us up enough that we can be part of that.

ed747c407300238be36dcccdc7683383.jpg

All others are imposters

Can we stop caring about CU and Deion?
Living in Colorado as a Nebraska fan....I respectfully request that we continue to care about the utter destruction of that program. I've been to at least 5 or 6 CU vs Neb games in my lifetime and their fan base is just the absolute worst. I will always care about what's going on at CU if Nebraska is playing them.

Another one of those posts telling people what they should be able to talk about. I'm amazed with the people on this board whose only contribution is to tell others what they can and can't say.
But how else would someone know what to post? It’s been the norm here for YEARS. Then when they don’t get their way, they report posts they don’t possess the capability to ignore

We should care about Colorado. As bad as they’ve been they hold a current 2 game win streak over Nebraska and brought in 28 transfers. 3 consecutive losses to Colorado, a team that went 1-11 last season. Being the only victory for Northwestern last season was bad enough. We better start giving a damn about every team on that schedule until we start beating said teams.

We should care about Colorado. As bad as they’ve been they hold a current 2 game win streak over Nebraska and brought in 28 transfers. 3 consecutive losses to Colorado, a team that went 1-11 last season. Being the only victory for Northwestern last season was bad enough. We better start giving a damn about every team on that schedule until we start beating said teams.

They aren't a conference foe..

They really shouldn't matter.

Reactions: Gary.Busey
Oh don’t be pissy cuz you said one of the dumbest things on a thread to date.
Lol...dont be mad because someone asked you to show us how important every team is.

Why do I have to be pissy by expecting you to back up what you said?

Lmao..chump

Lol...dont be mad because someone asked you to show us how important every team is.

Lmao..chump
It's funny; you called someone out for not backing up what they said. And then you called them a chump. It's like you are completely unaware.

Reactions: headcard

Lmao..chump
I have been competitive my whole life, I hate to lose. I’ve been a Husker fan my whole life, I hate to see them lose. But, it stings a little more when they lose to Colorado and Oklahoma than it does anyone else. And there is a difference in putting all of your focus on another program vs worrying about what you can control within your own program but being aware of what is going on around you. If you can find me one program that says “teams on our schedule outside of our conference don’t matter” find em. If you can find me a program that plays for the NC losing their non conference games then find em. ALL GAMES MATTER if you want to win championships. Not once did I say anything about every team. I said on our schedule. Maybe one day you’ll learn how to read and comprehend.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Living in Colorado as a Nebraska fan....I respectfully request that we continue to care about the utter destruction of that program. I've been to at least 5 or 6 CU vs Neb games in my lifetime and their fan base is just the absolute worst. I will always care about what's going on at CU if Nebraska is playing them.
I'm on board, buddy. Screw CU.

Lmao..chump

On the flip side, do you defend the coaches of every other team like this? Does it upset you when other random coaches like Farentz or Fleck are questioned?

No. Rhule can worry about Prime. The fans can ignore that clown show.

And where in this thread is anything remotely racist? Do you believe any and all criticism of this coach is racist?
I bet he starts Facebook posts with “Dear White People”…. Or I could totally be getting him confused with someone else… hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are black and posters are being racist yep.
D'awwww poor bay-beee. Does it bother you when its the reverse? Does it bother you when POC or gay or trans folk are hateful toward other peoples appearance?
Do you go full Karen white fragility into calling those people out?
Oh thats right, it doesnt happen or or or well theyve been oppressed their whole lives so it doesnt count. GTFOH with that stupidity.
Sometimes a person is just a F'n clown, and in Deions case, hes the head of the circus clown posse.
And since this IS an opinion board, we all have a right to our opinions(until a mod doesnt agree with it and takes it away).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT