ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Announces Teams Unable to Compete Due to COVID Must Forfeit

paul-chryst-turnover.gif

What is the threshold for 'having covid'? Everyone tested, zero positives? Everyone tested, but given a pass if positives were also vaccinated?

What is the threshold for 'having covid'? Everyone tested, zero positives? Everyone tested, but given a pass if positives were also vaccinated?
it has to do with players eligible to play, and I haven't heard anything in terms of % of team or anything like that

suspect it will be up to the individual teams, with the conference continuing to oversee testing

Does anyone really believe they will enforce this against Ohio State? Especially if it’s late in the season and the Buckeyes are undefeated, with a potential playoff spot on the line? LOL. They will just change the rules in the middle of the season for them, like they did last year.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Does anyone really believe they will enforce this against Ohio State? Especially if it’s late in the season and the Buckeyes are undefeated, with a potential playoff spot on the line? LOL. They will just change the rules in the middle of the season for them, like they did last year.
it's good to be king (I assume)

I have zero issue with what the conference did last year for ohst to get their (earned) shot at a national title. basically the only good decision the league made all fall.

They are near 100% vaccinated, so your hypothetical is moot.

And your mother didn't complain.

If you count the walk-ons, there are more players than jersey numbers 1-99 with a couple more teams left over. Taking a forfeit doesn't seem like an option.

Ohio St is going to do testing like the SEC / ACC did last year, let the players do their own test. I recommend Nebraska do the same. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT