ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska to PAC 12

Jul 30, 2023
If we join the PAC 12 we would lose a lot of money but might go back to winning conference championships like we did in the old Big 8. least we would be winning if we take the same path for success we had in a smaller conference.

The PAC 12 would be

Nebraska
Oregon state
Wash State
Cal
Arizona State
Stanford
Hawaii
1 other team

We are never going to beat Ohio state, but we can compete with these teams. Competition wise it is still stronger than the old big 8.

Oh good God. I'm actually beginning to think that some of you are actually serious. Is it beyond some of your comprehension that survival is all about money and TV eyeballs?

Jesus, your future is rock solid in the B1G and some of you just don't want to admit it. Do you have any idea how many schools - around the country - would trade places with you in a heartbeat? Quit blaming everyone else and upgrade your programs so you can start competing for conference championships in a few sports

If we join the PAC 12 we would lose a lot of money but might go back to winning conference championships like we did in the old Big 8. least we would be winning if we take the same path for success we had in a smaller conference.

The PAC 12 would be

Nebraska
Oregon state
Wash State
Cal
Arizona State
Stanford
Hawaii
1 other team

We are never going to beat Ohio state, but we can compete with these teams. Competition wise it is still stronger than the old big 8.
Ah, yet another hawkeye fan on the husker site.

Oh good God. I'm actually beginning to think that some of you are actually serious. Is it beyond some of your comprehension that survival is all about money and TV eyeballs?

Jesus, your future is rock solid in the B1G and some of you just don't want to admit it. Do you have any idea how many schools - around the country - would trade places with you in a heartbeat? Quit blaming everyone else and upgrade your programs so you can start competing for conference championships in a few sports
Let’s just stay in the big ten and keep losing. Or go back to a conference with 8 teams and win.

The PAC 12 would be

Nebraska
Oregon state
Wash State
Cal
Arizona State
Stanford
Hawaii
1 other team

You do realize it's all about money, right?

Reactions: Wyldcard

The PAC 12 would be

Nebraska
Oregon state
Wash State
Cal
Arizona State
Stanford
Hawaii
1 other team

You may one of the worst trolls in history... but if you find it funny you do you.

It needs to be about winning. If we join the PAC 12 we can win it. Not sure why we don’t.
That rationale reminds me of the guy who ran marathons, unsuccessfully. A couple days before the weekend, a friend asked him if he was gonna run the marathon this weekend. The guy said, "no."

His buddy told him, "it's with the Special Olympics."
The dude thought about it for a minute and said, "Fvck...I could win it."

Tiger Woods Win GIF

The PAC 12 would be

Nebraska
Oregon state
Wash State
Cal
Arizona State
Stanford
Hawaii
1 other team

F you and the horse you road in on. My apologies to the horse

The PAC 12 would be

Nebraska
Oregon state
Wash State
Cal
Arizona State
Stanford
Hawaii
1 other team

I am all in on that plan !!! Money being the only issue !!!

• Haha
Reactions: SaladTossingHawkeye
Bo Pelini went 22-10 in the Big 10. I keep hearing on this site how Bo Pelini was a terrible coach so a good coach should easily do better than that in the Big 10.
We are fine.

Reactions: SaladTossingHawkeye
Bo Pelini went 22-10 in the Big 10. I keep hearing on this site how Bo Pelini was a terrible coach so a good coach should easily do better than that in the Big 10.
We are fine.
68% win total in the B1G doesn’t make you a good coach. He was an average X’s and O’s Coach and an average at best recruiter. Just stop with the Pelini butthurt. Even Tom admitted that hiring Bo was “probably a mistake”. He would maybe still be the coach at NU if he could have controlled his temper.

68% win total in the B1G doesn’t make you a good coach. He was an average X’s and O’s Coach and an average at best recruiter. Just stop with the Pelini butthurt. Even Tom admitted that hiring Bo was “probably a mistake”. He would maybe still be the coach at NU if he could have controlled his temper.
Yes, win percentage wise, Pelini is basically just a slightly better KF. Nothing to write home about unless you’re an Iowa fan.

We are fine.
Melvin Gordon scored again. Pelini was a joke who got ran off the field against anyone with a pulse. His B1G record was the product of how bad the conference was.

Melvin Gordon scored again. Pelini was a joke who got ran off the field against anyone with a pulse. His B1G record was the product of how bad the conference was.
I agree. However, he still won almost all of the games he was supposed to. Not a fan of his antics but I would’ve taken those in a heartbeat over 6 losing seasons.

I agree. However, he still won almost all of the games he was supposed to. Not a fan of his antics but I would’ve taken those in a heartbeat over 6 losing seasons.
i Think a Class A high school football coach could have won at Nebraska especially with the talent bozo inherited, his record is miss leading

We are fine.
Bo was a great coach… he just didn’t fit the donors with his antics. They need someone who will lick the media’s ass a little, pander to the old money with some good ol ‘Nebraska values’…

Bo was a great coach… he just didn’t fit the donors with his antics. They need someone who will lick the media’s ass a little, pander to the old money with some good ol ‘Nebraska values’…
Nine wins baby. Yeah. That’s a “great coach”. How good does that make Wisconsin’s coaches then? Bo was not a great head coach. He failed miserably at one of the important duties of being the head coach at a P5 University. IF he were “great” he would have had better offers than YSU.

Pac 12 going to be very fun to watch during its swan song season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT