ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

He's a G'dam freshman. We shouldn't be in the position of having to start a freshman at OT but that's where we are. He's going to be a great player but he got beat on that play. Damn. We're going toe to toe with OU and can't get out of our own way.
Frost has had 4 years to develop an offensive line. Don't give me this BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow....the O protection isn't just there.

Yes...AM has struggled the past couple of years. But we are seeing some glimpses of the AM we first saw.

If he is eligible to come back the extra year....I don't think it is in his best interest to stay here and be part of this offense. Might as well move on.....that is what fans have been wanting.

We already burned a redshirt game for Teddy Prochazka and he already looks like our best lineman. Why the **** isn't he playing more?

Looking more and more like 3 covers in a row

If that’s not progress, idk what is! Lot of boosters will find a nice soft landing when the final whistle blows

Try being a New York Giants fan and watching them blow a game Thursday because of stupid mistakes and then watching this game.
That was a great game to watch though. What a finish. Two good young QBs. I wish my Vikings had either one of those two guys.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
We already burned a redshirt game for Teddy Prochazka and he already looks like our best lineman. Why the **** isn't he playing more?
I need a better look, but I swear he’s wearing 46 and has played TE in goal line sets?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT