ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

Our kicking game has cost us 8 points so far...... 8 freaking points. It used to be a strength of our program. Somebody throw a boatload of money at Scott Downing to come back and coordinate special teams..PLEASE!!!!!

Is our defense good because Chinander ignores Frost and does what he wants? It’s the only thing that gets better every year

The difference in the game is undoubtedly the quality of placekicking and the play in the offensive line. We are behind in those areas. The pipeline is a distant memory.
They have the physical gifts to be good but they are not coached worth a piss

The difference in the game is undoubtedly the quality of placekicking and the play in the offensive line. We are behind in those areas. The pipeline is a distant memory.
When is a reporter going to man up and ask frost: why are your special teams so awful, and what specifically is your plan to make them better?

Kids played their tails off today

I am proud to be a Nebraska fan for the first time in forever

If Frost wants to turn us into the raiders, so be it

Reactions: ShibeSker
I had hope, then looked at the rest of the schedule, 3-9 or 4-8 is looking real

WHY???????????????
If Johnson let’s that ball go, it probably goes out of bounce and we get it at the 35. How can we have so many players that make such horrible decisions? Even with terrible coaching, doesn’t anyone have fundamental instincts that tell them, “I probably shouldn’t do this…”

You guys have played a great physical game against OK. Just too many miscues. But what is Ok thinking going to SEC. BTEN and SEC much more physical than B12. Okie and Texas are in for a big surprise I believe.

Reactions: faschev94
it would be one thing if we played a tough game, looked good, but just didn’t have the horses. Instead we show up every game with Fro(mistake)st at the helm and watch the same old crap that predictability takes us down.
We've got the athletic talent to play with these guys. The problem is the stupid freaking penalties and special teams

Reactions: Seascout3
It's the same show no matter the opponent. The defense came ready to play and the offense and special teams didn't.

That simple, falls on Frost.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT