ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

Why hire a special teams coach when you have Mario Verduzco roaming around Lincoln?

Luckily for us…the comedy routine is on full display on National TV again. Thus, when Frost is canned there will be no National pushback.

• Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
Piper got knocked on his ass. That isn't on Frost. Piper didn't move on the snap. He wasn't watching the center evidently OR the D lineman guessed right on the snap count. I've never seen that.
He should have gone for 2.. that IS ABSOLUTELY ON FROST

Reactions: Seascout3
Given the game situation and the kicking ineptitude, going for 2 is the play there - for a smart coaching staff.
But that could be a pick or fumble and they could score 2 points…oh shit, that happened anyway

D-Fence1-1.jpg

Piper got knocked on his ass. That isn't on Frost. Piper didn't move on the snap. He wasn't watching the center evidently OR the D lineman guessed right on the snap count. I've never seen that.
Agreed that that play wasn't on Frost. But he needs to demand production from Austin or find another OL coach after this game

Reactions: HuskerO
Why the hell did we not go for 2? Even with an all American kicker the correct call is go for 2. Frost is a fricken moron.
I think we have no choice now but to go for 2 or go for it on 4th down if we are deep in opponent’s territory. Culp has checked out. We cannot count on him to make one. It sucks to say that but it is the truth.

No discipline what so ever. Just a poorly coached team and the problem is Scott Frost!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT