ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

Holding negated that play, but Martinez showed no determination to make the first down. The second the linebacker started moving up to him, he just took it.

This game is overrrr

Yeah.. dude is awful. Get his ass out of the game.. he’d rather be sitting in a Wendy’s drive through queue.

Remember all of those posts about Nebraska worked for the last 9 months and was going come out with our hair on fire for their coach? That was the narrative about why Nebraska was favored on the road against a team that beat them by 18 at home last year. I think this says so much about this program.

So I’ll be leaving shortly to officiate my sons wedding later today. And folks said and I agreed, I raised him wrong for getting married on Nebraska game day. I said I would have to miss the 4th quarter. Now It appears I was wrong. I only wish he would have
moved the wedding a few hours earlier so I could have missed the whole thing.

These guys are just not prepared to play football AT ALL! I think I heard a player say we are gonna shock some people this year... Yep. Completely shocked. At least I wont have to watch that show boat celebration in the locker room after this game.

Reactions: headcard
AM is just watching the pass rush again. He’s really only useful when he’s running and I’m not sure we’ve called but one or two designed QB runs today.

The remainder of this season needs to be making a case to fire Scott Frost without paying him the $20 million buyout.

Any evidence we have of Frost wrongdoing needs to be released and the end goal simply needs to be the least expensive buyout.

Scott Frost is a shitshow coach, and it needs to end.

To the Nebraska football media, we have heard for three years in a row that Adrian has really turned a corner. You guys have your heads so far up your ass, it’s ridiculous.

Yep he just has NO FOOTBALL IQ AT ALL!! Been that way for years I can't believe it.
Stuff like that isn't even football IQ. That's just being a weak leader of your team. If you need one yard to pick up a first down, you do everything you can to get there. It just shows he's not a gamer.

GOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

DefiniteClumsyIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif
For the first time EVER! I just turned off the the TV while the Huskers were still playing. Bad coaching, stupid play, Adrian being Adrian, missing a PAT, bad punting, putting Cam in to return punts when he can’t make good decisions……….. the March to irrelevancy just continues.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT