ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!!

4 stars didn’t want to play for the Fraud before this….he’s on to 2 stars now? Of course, that would require he actually recruit.

Keep it coming. I want all the pain. We haven’t learned from 3 years of it, so why stop now?

Explain how the refs are so terrible that the Huskers have been outscored 28-0. Thanks

Turn out the lights the party’s over

I’d usually saw the Fat lady is signing , but it’s the Fat man

Illinois isnt only better than us.....they are waaaaaaaaaaay better than us......Fordam is licking their chops to play this Big 10 door mat team

Keep it coming. I want all the pain. We haven’t learned from 3 years of it, so why stop now?
PgzGtzy.gif

At this point if you're a Nebraska fan, you're wishing to be clobbered as badly as possible until Frost is fired. In my lifetime, the program has never seemed so culturally devastated under a coach. Get him out and take your sweet time looking for a great hire.

... just as I say that, Martinez scores. Frost will make it close enough to stave off criticism while still losing.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Bielema is going to bleed clock every possession. If Nebraska has any chance at all, you can't let them make it a 3 possession game again.

Bielema is going to bleed clock every possession. If Nebraska has any chance at all, you can't let them make it a 3 possession game again.
Bielema is a first-class prick, but he has never worried about showing everyone how brilliant he is. Always keeps it simple and finds a way to move the chains.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT